Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

The Vault Queen

App is extremely buggy and has caused a number of errors on my site. When I asked the dev for help it sounded like they knew what my issue was but they told me to get help from another app developer that I had trialed another pre-order software from. Kind of a lousy attitude to have since I'm giving the Pre-Order Now developers money, but whatever. Customer service isn't for everyone. As soon as I find a replacement I'm uninstalling this app.

August 10, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Pre Order Now. Thanks for leaving this review... looks like instead of asking you to contact the other app's support to remove their residual code, we should have offered to comb through and remove it ourselves.

I am very sorry about that. How can we make that up to you? We pride ourselves in giving super-awesome support every time, but I see how this could have been done better, and I'm coaching our team on that now.

Please reply and let me know? I'd like to make 100% sure you are taken care of from here...

Sean & The Pre Order Now Support Team

Inkopious

Did not work with Turbo theme from out of the sandbox. App developer blamed theme. Theme developer said its app developers responsibility to make sure it works with the theme.

August 27, 2019

We're sorry to hear the theme developer has passed the buck on this, but we're also disappointed that you've decided to leave a 2-star review.

Our support staff expended considerable time tracking down the exact location and cause of the error in your theme and even explained the needed fix.

Auroplate

this app could be described as average at best and shitty at worst. Can't change the button color and it stopped working after a week

All That Glitters Fabrics

Pre-order banner shows up even if your first variant is available for immediate purchase.

If you want to display your item as being available for immediate purchase as variant 1 and preorder as variant 2, the pre-order badge will still display on your home/collection screen. It doesn't make any sense if you would like your customers to be able to preorder the item once it runs out.

Works fine if you just need the listing to say preorder available now

Edit: apparently the owner doesn’t like honest and fair reviews and will message you asking you to delete it if you leave one. Professional.