Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

Pre‑order Now ‑ PreOrder

by Website On-Demand

Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products

Poder 🔥

Me encanto la app. Sin tener inventario me ayudo a que mis clientes hicieran su compra o separación

PHAT Curves

Works as expected! Helped my streamline all of my pre-orders.

May 26, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Venba Fragrance

Great app. Simple and works as expected!

May 26, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Bamblu

I used this app to help me sell products that were delayed in shipping due to COVID. Without having Pre-Order Now to track my orders, I don't know that I would have felt comfortable pre-selling my inventory.

May 26, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that you find our app useful :)

Kodi's Toy Barn

It works really good. Already got some fresh orders with this app. Will report if the first impression changes.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. We hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

Solenco South Africa

Just started using it but so far very impressed. Would be cool to add a notify me button that someone could sign up to be emailed when the product is in stock

May 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and for your suggestion. This will help us a lot in improving our app to become even better.

BarbozaStore

Really easy to use and tutorial is perfect. I like the youtube tutorial. This app does everything I need it to.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

Wonderstruck Styles

Works super well! So easy to set up and customize. Love that it calculates how much it's made from pre-order :)

May 25, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Litty Board LLC

Works like a charm! I always get a little nervous when I need a new Shopify app. I've heard of too many apps causing trouble sometimes. But Pre-order Now provided a sleek (and painless) incorporation into my site with great customization options.

It's well worth the $14.95 for a couple of months to put 10 items on pre-order.

May 25, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Argent

Very easy, great customization flexibility! The support team is very responsive & incredibly generous with their time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33