Pre‑Order Now WOD

Pre‑Order Now WOD

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 31, 2023

Had an issue at the start, but the support team swiftly sorted the bug, I would recommend, will keep using

SEASHELL®
Website On-Demand replied February 1, 2023

Hello to our friends at SEASHELL®

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 25, 2023

Had an issue getting app to work. Contacted support and Aman was great! Within five minutes he fixed the problem and had our pre-order up and running.

Conrad's Confectionery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Website On-Demand replied January 27, 2023

Hello to our friends at Conrad's Confectionery

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Amandeep was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 23, 2023

Fantastic product, fantastic service. I would recommend to anyone using shopify who wants to put products up for pre-order / coming soon.

Ice Tank Adventure
Time spent using app: 37 minutes

Hello to our friends at Ice Tank Adventure

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the high recommendation.

January 23, 2023

Great customer service and very easy to use and set up.
I have had to contact customer service twice and they have helped guide me to answer all questions.

Radiant Light Candle Co
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hello to our friends at Radiant Light Candle Co

January 22, 2023

I've been using Pre-Order NOW for years! Works great, and every update is better. 100% recommended! I'm sure you'll love it.

SlapStore América Latina
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 4 years

Hello to our friends at SlapStore América Latina

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock! We appreciate the high recommendation.

January 20, 2023

Nicoz was awesome. Fixed my issue late at night. Greatly appreciated the help on this. I will be reaching out for help in the future.

Daisy Pop
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hello to our friends at Daisy Pop

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and we are glad that Nicoz could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 20, 2023

Excellent app and excellent support. Super easy to use and works as expected. Couldn't be happier! Koshayoga.co

Kosha Yoga Co.
India
Time spent using app: 11 days
Website On-Demand replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at Kosha Yoga Co.

January 19, 2023

The representative I chatted with, Aman, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and was able to quickly resolve my issue. He was very friendly and made me feel valued as a customer. Overall, I am very satisfied with the level of service I received and would highly recommend this company to others.

UZE
Time spent using app: 2 months
Website On-Demand replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at UZE

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Aman was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the high recommendation.

January 19, 2023

Amandeep was very helpful in getting us set up with our custom theme.
So far the app is working well!

DeadEyeVR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Website On-Demand replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at DeadEyeVR

Thanks for sharing this review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now and that Amandeep was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

January 19, 2023

Very helpful, easy to setup! Quick response! Good support!
Thanks again for your support and quick answers.

The East India Company - Collections