Pre‑Order Now ‑ Preorder

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Hippie Hut Australia

Location Australia

Great app and an even better support team! Massive thanks to Nicoz for the fantastic help! would reccomend.

August 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Hippie Hut Australia

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Nicoz, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Sign24h Europe, S.L.U. - B16996787

Location Spain

Great service from the support team. Professional and dedicated. First time he can´t solve it but in a few hours send me a mail to connect again and sort the issue out.

August 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sign24h Europe, S.L.U. - B16996787

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Shop Your Style

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service!!! Aman has helped me twice, fast and reliable!!!! Excellent app!!! 100% Satisfied with Pre-Order Now App!

August 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at Shop Your Style

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Aman is the superstar of our team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

ShowTV New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

Does everything I need and has handled thousands of preorders for me with little to no problems. I recommend.

August 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at ShowTV New Zealand

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

We use many different apps along with this app. When you fix one glitch from one app, you have to fix another glitch from another app. So I value quick and accurate support when I choose the app. Pre-order now app is not only bring great conversion rate but offer great customer support. Aman has been great as a support!!!

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Somos Adhara

Location Chile
Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you very much Sunny for the time and patience in our video call, it was a great help to understand this app =)

Hello to our friends at Somos Adhara

Cornier

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you, Mr. Amandeep. You helped me much.
Your supports was speedy, and efficient. You did exactly what I meant about Badge's design changes, and resolved other display's problems.
I know it was hard to change default style setting to a non-supported one. But you did it for me.
Thank you very much, it made my day.
It was a nice experience of customer support service. サポートチームのAmandeepさんに大変感謝しています。
バッジの基本デザインリストにないデザインに無理やりに変更してもらったら、希望通り変えてくれました。バッジが表示しないエラーも熱心に対応してくれました。
大変な作業にもかかわらず、スピーディーに対応してくれました。
素晴らしいカスタマーサービスが体験できました。
ありがとうございました。

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cornier

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and are pleased with Aman's support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

CTL

Time spent using app About 3 years

We use this app to manage pre orders and back orders. and it works great. Additionally, on the rare occasion an issue does pop up, their support is excellent.
Aman was quick to assist, address and resolve my questions and issues. Thank you

August 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at CTL

Godess

Exceptional customer service- fast response, very clear, and straight to the point. Good customer service goes really far so if your deciding between two apps, I recommend this one. Also in general, it has all the necessary features I need for product launches and restock plus, I've noticed they are constantly adding and adapting the app along the way to make our user experience better and increase sales.

August 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Godess

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. We are glad our support team could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! We appreciate the recommendation!

beeandbrew

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This is the second store we use this app with, working nice every time and support is A1. Would recommend

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at beeandbrew

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and that our support is top-notch. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75