Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

The Homepreneur Lifestyle

I use this app for my first online store with Shopify. It has been a wonderfully supportive experience and I am having so much fun. Thank you!

Circus SUP

II am using this app now since two years and i really like it. The designer, the variety of Shirts, Hoodies etc. Totally recommend this App!

Mug and Tees

I have not start yet but everything seem to be so cool and found. More less rather and everything are there. It could be the one at the end.

TenFunk

The integration works excellently! If I make a mistake, I can delete the product straight from Printful! Plus there are so many products to choose from.

Rocket Shop Clothing

Creating clothes for my company has never been this easy while saving money! I can easily manage things and price setting is also easy when you calculate your profit by percentage.

Love and Above Cat Club

I've experienced Printful's integration with both Shopify, and also with Squarespace. The Shopify integration beats the Sqsp one hands down. Easy, quick, and also easy to edit products, even after the initial upload. Thanks Printful!

Diabolical Coffee

Easy integration and the design tool is fantastic. I was up and running in minutes. Definitely a fan and a long-term customer.

House Of Chingasos

Amazing service! I sell larger volume but I didn't start out that way...once I did I got my own Printful customer success rep and I can't even think of how many opportunities Printful has arranged for me. Great printing, shipping and customer service!!! 1 million stars! :)

Nation Love

Used to be decent quality and quick reliable shipping, now you can't choose where to ship the product from. A customer in the US ordered a t-shirt that was supposed to arrive within a week and for some reason it is shipping from Latvia and is taking a month! I'd rather dropship from China, it won't take that long and will cost much less.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.
We will route orders to the EU facilities if the product is not available in the US. You can always see where the product is stocked via its product page > availability.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else!

- Elina

soundofmitchell

Drag and drop uploads, easy scaling and placement, great mockups. I really like it, very much. Thank you