Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Worshipbro Store

Awesome app! Great products, easy to use and integrate with any platform.
Fulfillment times are a little slow but overall is a great app.

DeeLight Crafts

I used to like Printful despite it being more expensive than any other app but Printful has been disappointing during this crazy covid 19. Other tshirt provider has been excellent with delivery but not Printful. It has been a month since my customers bought tshirt. Ordera are still showing "waiting to be fulfilled". I have sent email to support@printful.com twice 7 days ago with zero reply. Chat function has been turned off. What a nightmare. I should have removed their products asap but was too late for that orders!!! For goodness sake, I thought you are better than all other POD. But I am loving Teelaunch (great customer service for Teelaunch!!) and Printify (no customer service response) but at least their products delivered on time.

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. While we are hiring more production staff and scaling up our equipment to help us catch up with the order volume, delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on the current situation with production: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.
With an influx in customer messages, we are also experiencing slower response times and chat function is available at a limited capacity. All of our teams are working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and to get back to your messages swiftly. I see that our team has now responded to your inquiry, but I do apologize for the delay in response.

We understand that experiencing fulfillment and response delays is not pleasant and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment and response times very soon.

If there's anything we can help with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at feedback@printful.com!

Swordsfall

One of the best print on demand apps out there. I've been using it for a year and have been nothing but pleased.

Bossy Essentials

This App is terrible! Absolutely terrible! placed an order over a month ago and nothing! the order is still waiting to be fulfilled. for just 1 t-shirt!! 1 shirt! They have seriously dropped the ball during Covid-19. Im going to take my business elsewhere. I do not recommend using this Print-on-Demand company. The service is horrible!

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that your experience with Printful during this time hasn't been the most positive!

We apologize for the fulfillment delays we are currently experiencing for some product categories. With the various restrictions and limitations in place due to the situation with Covid-19 and an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year, our production times have become longer. We are hiring more production staff to help us catch up with the order volume, but delays for some products are expected for the time being. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information on any production updates: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We also recommend communicating these delays with your customers to better manage their expectations during these unusual times.

We understand that experiencing delays is not an ideal situation, but we are working hard to fulfill all orders as timely as we can and to continue providing our services to the businesses and people who depend on us. Hopefully, we return to our regular production times very soon!

Bigfoot Paintings by Michael Wawrzyniec

I am getting close to just giving up and closing my account. The Printful Amazon integration is a disaster. I followed the directions and then got a 5665 error code. I don't have a trademarked brand. I brought it up with them, and I brought it up with Amazon, and despite me making it very clear that I did not intend to apply through Brand Registry, they kept pushing it and ignoring my questions and concerns. They then tell me to get around this error, I have to list my brand as "Generic". Amazon said this, and then I brought it up with Printful and they said to go ahead with that. When I encountered an error with products not syncing again, the Printful support agent said, "I noticed your settings has your brand name listed as "Generic"." Then they told me to change it back to the store name. It keeps going in circles. Neither Amazon or Printful seems to fully understand how this works, even though they're the ones who set it up. How do you not know how your own stuff works? Sometimes they have told me in order to get around errors that I should start from scratch again and put in another GTIN exemption request, which takes days of work. This has become a major inconvenience for me. They make it seem so simple and yet it has taken weeks and weeks to get it done, and yet I haven't even gotten started. Anytime I bring up issues with Amazon, they don't even acknowledge what Printful is, or seem to understand it. Printful doesn't seem to understand Amazon either. Any error encountered is explained with automatic and incoherent responses, there's never online chat support available, and if I try to reach them through email, they take days to respond. This has been extremely unfair. I have gone out of my way, and spent money to start an Amazon Seller Account to get this set up, and I haven't even gotten started on it because no matter what I do, there's an error, and the instructions are not clear enough. They tell me to refer to a video tutorial, which I followed fully and encountered errors. You need more than a video for instructions. You need a page with full written instructions that are comprehensive and will explain what to do in case of an error, but there aren't any pages or documents like that. This has been an awful experience. I just want some clear answers. This is how you lose business. If you keep confusing your customers, you won't have any customers.

June 25, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're very sorry to hear you are encountering some difficulties with the Printful + Amazon integration!

The Printful + Amazon integration is one of our more complex integrations and can take a longer time to set up, however, it is definitely possible to connect the two platforms. If there is an error originating in Amazon, it may not be possible to resolve it in Printful, because the platforms, essentially, are separate and some things can only be done on one platform, while others on the other platform. Of course, we understand that encountering an error is not pleasant and our team would try to assist with suggestions and solutions on how to resolve the issue. I see you have mentioned you encountered error 5665, which, unfortunately, may be causing some issues with finishing setting up the integration.

I see you have been in contact with our team about your Amazon integration and I have followed up with you with some more details on error 5665 and, hopefully, the information will help resolve the error should you give another try at the Printful + Amazon integration!

UrbanUnicorn

I gave up on using printful for my store. I removed everything and went with a different pod who has been fast and fantastic. Wish I could have said the same about printful but they managed covid-19 terribly. Placed an order on May 19th its still sitting but according to printful its on its 23rd day. Um June 19th makes 30 days.

June 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear your experience with our services during this time has not been pleasant! The Covid-19 pandemic has affected various industries and people across the world and it has also affected our fulfillment times. Additionally, we are seeing a higher order volume than usually at this time and paired with the health and safety measures we are implementing at our facilities to keep our employees safe, some product categories are experiencing longer production times. Our fulfillment times are calculated in business days and our customer service will also provide information on the status of the order in business days. We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for specific information on the current estimated production times and additional information: https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

All of our teams are working hard to fulfill each order as fast as possible and we hope we can return to our regular fulfillment times soon.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com anytime!

Blingkingapparals

I love this app. It's magnificent. I can get my job done efficiently, Awesome, thanks for this

The Origanative Brand

I'm getting very frustrated with the inconsistency of your printing timelines. I have an order from May 15th (from a very excited and eager customer, might I add) that hasn't been touched, but I have an order placed on June 3rd thats already been shipped. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! And spare me the pre-written apology you've been replying to everyone with. I'm seriously looking for other POD companies that can handle this situation better. Printful has seriously mismanaged the COVID-related backlog. I've literally had to stop promoting apparel because I cannot afford to risk more negative experiences from my customers. Do better!

June 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!

As for your concerns relating to orders not getting fulfilled in the same order they were placed in - this can be expected both now and even before the Covid-19 crisis hit, due to a variety of factors.

Those factors include things like the chosen product category, the assigned fulfillment location, the overall order queue in that location, the available stock, etc. You can see how product fulfillment works by checking this article in our Help Center:

And you can see our current fulfillment estimates per location and product category here: https://www.printful.com/covid-19

We also checked in with your order from May 15 and it is still within the estimated fulfillment timeframe.

We understand that this is a difficult situation for all online businesses, which is why we are doing our best to stay transparent and offer the most up-to-date information to you on the current situation.

We also recommend checking in with our suggestions on how to manage your business during this crisis here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vYp4iBq4UE

If you have any additional feedback for us, feel free to email us at feedback@printful.com!

- Vita

Dualarity

Fireo;ulkgj,nk.lk/;L"|p]
o[\i'uy;iltukyfjdtgcmv,nb.,/LK:"Pi\[oy;ltikrudjhfcmnvb ./lK"piu9y8ot7irutdjyshfxnbv,J:O'pu

JewNana

Very disappointed with the time frame almost a month and nothing....im about to loose a customer, my first customer by the way... i have ordered from other companies just a sample and received in last than a week. And no i wont take the excuse that is because of covid-19, since the other companies also got affected by the huge amount of traffic and they manage to delivery the products much faster and muuuuch cheaper.

June 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry that your experience with our services during this time has not been positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!

Covid-19 has affected various industries in different ways and we are still feeling the effects of it even at this time. Additionally, we have experienced an unexpectedly high order volume at this time of year which, paired with the Covid-19 health and safety recommendations, has affected our production times. We understand that timely fulfillment and delivery is important to our users, so we have taken steps, such as temporarily disabling sample orders and some product categories in product push, to help us catch up with the order volume. We are also continuing hiring production staff to help us fulfill the orders faster, but fulfillment delays are expected for the time being.
We recommend referring to our Covid-19 updates page for all the latest information on our estimated production times as well as other updates: https://www.printful.com/covid-19. We also suggest communicating this information with your customers to help manage their expectations better.

We are sorry that these delays are occurring, but we hope to see the situation improve and return to normal soon.