Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Artifaxx Apparel

I use the app to help me sale tshirts. So far I've had a great experience and will continue using the platform.

RampArt Studios

Love the site so easy to use and integrate into your site. Also, the diverse choice of products to choose from at a fairly reasonable price is nice, a little on the high side when you figure out your profit margins after tax and shipping but better than a lot of other sites.

Attitude Sports Shop

Best thing I have ever worked with! Very simple and really no costs!
I think, there is nothing like this

Artelo.es

The truth is that as far as I can say, the integration is splendid, it would need to implement the editing app also for the client, because the current one is only to replace what you design, and does not give the client the option to design their own shirt ( for example)

Work All Day

Im still learning as I go. Its pretty expensive but definitely more variety than other stores I use for my prints.

May 10, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback.
Please know that you are welcome to reach out to our support team (support@printful.com) at any time when you have any questions.
Regarding prices, we understand your concerns but please note that there are no hidden transaction fees for any of our orders and we extensively test all our products to ensure the best possible quality for the product and the print. Also, the prices reflect our 24/7 support, free cliparts, designs and option to edit the designs with our design maker.

-Renate

Dark Roast Cult

Depending on what you want, you might find your self happy with you can do with printful. I would 100% avoid their embroidery. It is very unpredictable and doesn't seem to reflect the print area the designer shows. It would seem as though they have 0 quality control when it comes to what they send. I've had ordered sample of my own shirts only to have them come to me on the wrong garment in a color i wasn't offering. I've also had the wrong size shipped to me as well as my customers. If you're a gambler then I would recommend the bella canvas shirts as they seem to not fall apart or shrink. The color quality has loss and the detail will be lost on some of your designs. I would keep your hopes low and be surprised.

May 9, 2021

Hey there!

Thank you for taking your time to review us. We pride ourselves on providing quality products and are sad to hear about your experience. We will always take full responsibility for any fulfillment, stock, manufacturer errors made, and offer coverage. Make sure to submit a problem report or reach out to Customer Support via live chat or email support@printful.com so we can offer a solution.

-Liva

Millions Vanished

I've dreamed of owning my own store for 5 years but I didn't have 6 digits to invest. I recently learned about POD. Thank you Printful for making this so easy!

hoizeeeis

Super nice to use
Super simple
Super good tutorial videos
Good Support Super good product quality I recomend this app to everyone awesome

ButFirstSkin

Great app. Easy to use, smooth process. Customer support always respond at least within the hour, most times instant. Can't fault it really - just wish you could add multiple variants of the same colour to the same product listing.

May 2, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for your review!
Even though you can create multiple variants under the same listing for certain products, you can still create the product in Shopify first (with all the colors/sizes/designs) and then manually sync all these variations in Printful. It is more work, however, then you have complete control over the products you sync to the ones you created in your store first. For additional help with this, please check in with our support team at support@printful.com

- Renate

Gorilla Car Care

Wanted to use this service because I've used it before but now that I want to it won't even load on Safari

May 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Please make sure that your browser is up to date, which could help resolve any issues. We also recommend using Google Chrome as it is more compatible with our platform, although it should be working with all browsers.
If you are still experiencing some issues with connecting, please reach out to our support team at support@printful.com
Thank you!