Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Diabolical Coffee

Easy integration and the design tool is fantastic. I was up and running in minutes. Definitely a fan and a long-term customer.

House Of Chingasos

Amazing service! I sell larger volume but I didn't start out that way...once I did I got my own Printful customer success rep and I can't even think of how many opportunities Printful has arranged for me. Great printing, shipping and customer service!!! 1 million stars! :)

Nation Love

Used to be decent quality and quick reliable shipping, now you can't choose where to ship the product from. A customer in the US ordered a t-shirt that was supposed to arrive within a week and for some reason it is shipping from Latvia and is taking a month! I'd rather dropship from China, it won't take that long and will cost much less.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very sorry your experience using our services hasn't been the best!

Our system automatically routes the order to the fulfillment center that can fulfill the order the most efficiently based on product and stock availability, a destination address, and other factors.
We will route orders to the EU facilities if the product is not available in the US. You can always see where the product is stocked via its product page > availability.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please feel free to reach us at feedback@printful.com if you have any additional questions or anything else!

- Elina

soundofmitchell

Drag and drop uploads, easy scaling and placement, great mockups. I really like it, very much. Thank you

Golddie Z Art

Great items, I love it. Recommend 100% will buy again. Thank you very very much for my order. Highly recommend www.golddiezart.com

Investoren-Druckerei

Great integration. Easy to use after initial training. Sync between Printful and Shopify is great. Thanks.

T SHIRT EXPRESSWAY

kool and smooooth it help me out alot i appreciated.
i just my products on ebay thru shopify it was a quick and easy
process. .

Mindful Entrepreneur Motivation

As someone new to this platform I was concerned about it being user-friendly, but both sides of this integration made it really fun and easy!

funtrends4u.com

Printful is a fabulous dependable pod provider with unbeatable features that is our go to pod company

Homestead Crafter

Extremely good app. Printful works out great with Shopify for creating and pushing products and they are awesome for printing, packing and shipping your products!