Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Printify
4.4
Edited April 16, 2019

I'm using a different POD on my first site, this time, I tried using Printify just to get how they do.
First, I don't like their customer service. I have tried submitting issues to them 3 times without any reply. My order was placed 1 week and yet, it has not been shipped to the client. I just need to know their TAT so I could message my customer in advance.
Second, I received a feedback from my first customer that the shirt had pale prints.
I'm taking my business to another supplier. Costly, but reliable.
Nothing compares to reduced headache and satisfied customers.

keleido
Time spent using app: 9 months
Printify replied April 18, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your honest feedback! A success team agent is in touch with you to solve all the communication problems. Meanwhile, we wanted to emphasize that our support team works 24/7 and our response time is under 2h if message reaches us via our official communication channels. Also, products have production time (usually 2-5 business days) and shipping time (starting from 2-5 business days domestically to much more days if sent internationally). We hope this a little bit explains more how we operate and milds some of the communication issues that have been by now.

Edited April 10, 2019

I use this App to fulfill my clothing items in my shop. Would be nice if you could easily get in contact with someone at the company but I have not had any luck in that. (phone) Also some of the shirts come in looking really bad if they are on light color tees. DTG does not work for light colors but they don't seem to care lol....

CarDrugs.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Printify replied April 18, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, we can't support you via phone, but our chat and messaging is available 24/7 and response time is as short as 30min. Please talk to us to find the best solution for light colors!

Edited July 11, 2019

I adore the ease of creation Printify provides and the prices are excellent, it allows me to profit as well, unlike some PODś that charge an arm and a leg. Kudos Kudos!!! Update I just ordered my 1st tee & it came out lovely. They provide a quality check along the way & will warn you if the quality of the design is not up to par. You can see a pic of the sample @ https://tieflyclothing.com/products/becs-uni-dog-princess-tee. Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & Approved!!!

Tie-Fly
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 8, 2019

I just received a few of my sample products to get an idea of what I'm selling. Upon receiving them, I have to say I have never been more disappointed. The quality is not clear, the alignment of the print was crooked, the paint was faded and not sharp at all. -- I want to stand behind my product and have customers love what they have, and quality is top of mind...Printify just didn't do it for me.

ellie&isaiah
Time spent using app: 7 months
Printify replied April 9, 2019

Hi! We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with your sample order. A support agent will get in touch with you to make things right for you. Sometimes these things do happen (less than 1% of all orders) because printing process is automated. Unfortunately, this time it happened with you! Please accept our apologies!

April 3, 2019

love the app.. they're very quick, and i love the premium feature.. helps me save a lot of money on apparel

emotionless wear