Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Icshirts

I really like this app. It is very simple to use and adding products is a breeze!

Thank you!

Jml Inc

Great app I just wish that they can app more area's to print!

Unified Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Easy to use and they ship quick.

Spdesignfromtheheart

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just downloaded, but awesome so far!

Lt Airsoft

Time spent using app About 2 years

Received my promo items- I am impressed. The products are good, clean, and shipping time was great. Very satisfied with my promo items

Fresh Life Apparel

great app! simple and easy to use!

My Citi Tees

Time spent using app About 1 month

So easy to use and i have full confidence in the process.

Little Lovelies Studio

So far, so good! I am SO excited about Printify's print on demand and fulfillment! My life just got so much easier! At first, I was a little skeptical, but I just got my first sample in the mail and I'm in love!! I'm really hoping the product line is expanded in the near future.. I'd love to see ceramic coffee tumblers and tote bags!

Ubuythisnow

I discovered Printify while trying to turn my sublimation mug business into something more automated so I didn’t have to do as much work. I was also wanting to expand my product line to phone cases so Printify seemed like the logical choice. I did a little bit of research and it seems Printify is the cheapest I could find. I’m just starting out and I didn’t want to jack my website prices up, so I decided to give them a try.

With that said, this app isn't perfect. Sometimes product images won't load, preferences won't save in product generator, and you can't import your entire store (I had to do everything by hand which took FOREVER). There are other random minor bugs as well.

I wish they offered more colors (like black for the razorback tank), and a couple more products (tote bags would be amazing)!!

It seems like I’m pointing out a lot of negatives here, but I actually like this app. Especially since I didn't know something like this even existed! They seem to have great customer service and have gotten back to me relativity quickly every time I’ve had a question or a bug to point out.

I ordered a mug and phone case sample and both exceeded my expectations. I sublimate my own mugs for my business at home, and their mugs were the same quality as my own. Most sublimated mugs I've seen are pretty crappy quality so I was impressed.

The product generator sometimes is a bit slow, but I think it's well done and easy to upload your own designs. Anyone could do it.

I still have yet to make a sale using Printify, but I'm hoping that when I do, the products they send my customers satisfy my high standards. I’ve spent countless hours uploading and converting my current products into products for this app, so I hope all the hard work pays off.

I think this app would be ideal for anyone with a smaller store, or only a few designs they are trying to sell. If you already have a huge inventory (like my mugs for example) that you are trying to update over to Printify to fulfil and print, I hope you enjoy long hours and the computer re-designing all your mugs to fit their template.

I think this app has a lot of potential. I’m sure it will only get better with time as they are only in the beta stage.

I will update my review after I've had sales. I was also thinking of ordering a shirt sample.

Posterbucket

Location India
Time spent using app Over 4 years

this was a great app if there is no errors. I am following this app from last 5-6 months and contacted the support many times but there is lot of errors.

1) not working on google chrome perfectly
2) even if we use the "Save preferences" option the description and prices reset to default
3) the product description rich text editor is not working correctly