Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Samba Coffee Co

I love this app, works perfectly!

Groomed Goon

So far I am loving this, once I got the hang of navigating it was very simple to add tons of different designs increasing the variety of products we carry. Also the shirts are so comfortable! The only downside is the cost per shirt, but it is made in the USA by workers who are paid fair wages and that takes some of the sting out of it. Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to new products being offered. Thank you!

PS. PLEASE get in 3XL and up, I have several customers requesting this. :)

Bamboo Lu

Very nice app. However, be aware that if you create 'too many' products, only a portion off them will be visible to edit on the app. Also, make sure you change the "collection" settings at the bottom of each product creation/mock generator page so that your items will not be grouped in collections.

Oklahoma Tees

The coffee cup printed so well-it looked and felt like the art was a part of the cup. There was no raised ink or texture, and I feel confident putting it in the dishwasher. Satisfied with the shirts as well, only tried a one-color design so far but it turned out great!

Aesthetic Awareness

Couldn't be happier!! So easy to use. The company is great. I love it.

Wolfman Jacc Shoe Co

This app is amazing and great in my shopify store. It allows you to create great clothing and accessories with your design without having the inventory. I am a very happy customer and user.

Hidden Discounts

Great app to help you generate income on your website.

Watchfinder

WOW THIS IS GREAT GIFT FOR MY CLIENTS

WE SELL VERY HIGH END WATCHES AND ITS HARD TO FIND SMALL GIFT THAT THEY WOULD LIKE THIS IS PERFECT

Rebel Armor

Avoid this company for their shipping times alone. My customers are waiting an average of 2.5 weeks for shipment. Printify will blame it on the shipping companies but it is NOT. They first ship through DHL who then transfer shipment to the post office. I've had 6 customer complaints in two weeks and had to fully refund FOUR orders and reimburse shipping for several others. I reached out several times about this issue and was told that they've faced unexpected volume, blamed this shipping companies or some other excuse. I've lost money on every sale, they haven't offered me any kind of a refund. I'll admit they make nice shirts but there shipping times will piss off your customers and you'll end up reimbursing them anyway! Avoid this t-shirt fulfillment company.

Bricks Baubles

This is going to save me so much time, and the prices are MORE than competative- I love the auto preview- I LOVE that i wont have to be the middle man, or have overhead! THANK YOU!!!