4.7

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

February 11, 2019

So far so good in every aspect.. I don't have anything to complain about.. so I definitely recommend printify to anyone interested in designing and dropshiping.

one3one
Edited March 27, 2020

Love using Printify! It’s integrated well with the Shopify platform so that orders are sent directly to the print provider and then when they are shipped that is integrated as well to mark the order as shipped in the Shopify platform. very easy to use!

The Artsy Spot
Printify replied March 30, 2020

We are excited to hear that you find our app user friendly and we are very happy that you are enjoying the integration with Shopify. We hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on and best of luck with your sales.

July 2, 2018

Easy to use, but mockup is simple

Boldbubble
May 15, 2020

This is a very user friendly app. Highly recommended. The images are easily uploaded and placed on product.

Barriles Watches
Printify replied May 18, 2020

We are glad to hear that you find our app user friendly and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on. Best of luck with your sales and in case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

October 26, 2022

Love the simplicity and friendly website. Started my Site couple of hours ago and now I'm ready to sell. LOVE IT!

udaqueenb
Printify replied October 30, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy to have you with us. Don't forget that our 24/7 support team is here for you to help you. Wishing you all the success!

September 20, 2015

This app has saved me so much time in uploading my products to my store. 100s of products with click of button (literally). The customer service has also been fantastic! They've been very helpful to the questions I had. Even though Printify is fairly new, I think they are the best of the bunch. Highly recommended!!

Nursegoods
February 25, 2019

I'm really enjoying this app. It lets me be creative with my designs so I'm not limited. I will continue using it as long as I can.

Justin's Coffee Cafe
October 1, 2015

so far so good! Looking forward to finding out how fast they ship! I have wanted a tshirt section for ages and am so happy this was fun and rather effortless. Looking forward also to having them upgrade it so you can edit after you make the collection (there's tons of way to edit your products- i mean go back like you were still working on the collection- they said this functionality is coming soon.) I also look forward to having some new products too. So far just doing the apparel and the mugs, so very cute and decently priced if you don't add a ton for commission.

Vaping 5
April 1, 2019

Printify is great for most things and has a nice clean UI and good customer service, but the embroidery on the hats and beanies were a bit lackluster, I wasn't impressed by the quality. Overall though one of the better POD companies out there.

Lumi Prints
Over 3 years using the app
December 27, 2018

I love this app, this application has helped me make some awesome shirts, cups, water bottles, and other items.

Life In Florida Style