4.6

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

January 6, 2020

This app is perfect for my store. I only have a handful of employees, so it's a great way to order the one-off shirts that I need for my staff. Plus, I love that I can test out new designs without the risk of sitting on too much inventory. I've already recommended this app to 3 friends!

fancy sips
December 9, 2017

Great work with Printify. It is easy to upload my design and release to own site. cheers!.

The Trend Wave
South Korea
March 28, 2017

Very professional, a lot of product options.

Curator Row
May 26, 2020

Great! Very easy onboarding system, and it allowed me to upload products with relative ease. Thanks!

Simple Market
Printify replied May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for the good words! We are happy to hear that you found it easy to onboard and upload the products and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

November 19, 2015

Being honest, I haven't sold one product of Printify yet but I did much of research and reviewed over 10 legit companies in California.
I am ordering samples tomorrow and I have products of my own of course.
It would be a great idea to also hire a graphic designer and do that on the side of what I'm already doing.
Great company and app and just so simple!

Giovane Ambizione
Edited February 14, 2017

Update*
I can now enter the app. I have received 2 emails from them. I will change the 1 star rating to 3 stars for now. Once I order some samples and see the quality and process, I may amend my rating.

I cant add the app. its been a few days now

Viaggibyjaseking
France
Over 4 years using the app
Edited August 26, 2019

We'd highly recommend Printify! They responded quickly to a printing error and had a replacement T-shirt reordered for us within an hour or so of contacting them. Great customer service, personal and fast response time!

Kaylyn Sahs
Printify replied August 27, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

October 5, 2017

I really like this app, it's very easy to use!

Tuff Doggies
July 21, 2022

Printify made my dreams come true. I have a 9-5 corporate job but i always wanted to have an online store that sells cool things. I'm able to design and sell my creation on 2 online shops now. Thank you Printify!

Bongagung Supermarket
Printify replied July 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your great review!
We are committed to providing a fast and quality service to our customers and are glad to hear that you love it. Wishing you all the best.

April 28, 2016

Excellent app! Easy to use without all of the hassles of manually adjusting photos. Would love to see more product options!

Rft Tops