Reviews (5,880)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

January 18, 2017

Fantastic app for drop shipping custom products! Great prices and tons of options! Probably the easiest to use drop-shipping app around! Excellent customer service as well!

Hopefully, they will add more products in the future such as socks!

Fuglymugs
May 27, 2018

THis is incredible! This app has inspired me to sell my own design and start a new brand! :)

Northpoint Rucksack
May 13, 2018

great app and very easy interface :)

Kamoteprints
Philippines
December 22, 2017

Easy to use. Great for my designs and apparel branding. :)

Nomandme
June 30, 2017

the best print on demand I have tried.

Dooker
October 10, 2015

Makes it so easy to sell anything. More products like hats and stickers would make it even better. However, the app in the meantime is unreal!

Salty Apparel
Edited May 14, 2018

I've revised my review after speaking with Alice at Printify. She was able to refund me for some mis-printed shirts though I had to go through numerous agents and leave a bad review before getting to Alice. All said and done I'm happy with the print quality of the items we did end up buying. The app works well and makes it easy to get custom items on your shop fast

Bcswag
June 12, 2020

They offer some great products which you can not find on other PoD services, but the app is the worst I have seen so far.
Publishing products end up numerous times with a "Sorry, we couldn't publish this product, please try again" error and you have to keep re publishing them until it goes away.

It takes longer to publish 1 product then to write a full product description for it.
Once other PoD Services have this products available we will switch.

LucyBed™
Ireland
Printify replied June 15, 2020

Sorry to hear about that. Due to high loads of orders being published, it may take longer for them to get published. Nevertheless, we are actively working on that and we hope that in the near future this problem will be solved. We care about you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.

Edited December 2, 2020

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent.

325percent
Printify replied October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

Edited December 20, 2019

The app was nice but then ALL OF MY PRODUCTS DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER BLACK FRIDAY & I have so many people who are interested in purchasing now. So devastating and I'm missing out on so much money.

UPDATE:

I got a response days after my original ticket only after I posted this review. I do understand Black Friday brings in a high volume of support tickets. They were able to do some magic and get all of my products back but by that time I had already spent time recreating everything bc my sales couldn't wait. I appreciate the effort.

Superior Brand LA
Printify replied December 12, 2019

Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced. It looks like a technical problem. Now, it seems like everything is back to normal. Nevertheless, our team is currently investigating the issue and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.