Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 5, 2020

App is easy to navigate and very quick. I am satisfied and will use it on my store in times that comes.

Optika Smajlovic
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
August 5, 2020

Todo bien!, la uso para agregar el costo de envío y ofrecer envío gratis. Hago que el proceso sea recurrente una vez por día.

Max Super Ofertas
Mexico
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 4, 2020

I just downloaded this app because I wanted to do a quick markdown on my sale items and it works so fast and easy to use! I would highly recommend this app. Not sure why they are discontinuing. Its a great app and FREE.

K'LYNN KOUTURE
Edited August 3, 2020

The app works as described. Easy and intuitive handling make it fast to implement. This service should definitely remain in service. Recommended.

SPLENTIFUL
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 3, 2020

This app is fairly simple to use and did exactly what I needed plus more, recommended to keep and do not take away from the store.

The Forbes Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 2, 2020

Much easier to use than other bulk editor apps. Took me just a few seconds to set a bulk price change

Forever Pet Urns
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 1, 2020

Great app! I used to edit product prices with excel exporting catalog. Now it is more simple. Thank you thalia

Erboristeria dott. Simioni
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 31, 2020

After using it briefly today, I was able to increase all my items on sale back to its regular price within 10 minutes! I was highly impressed with the sufficient actions that take care of multiple items at once.

NightLife Designs
Edited July 30, 2020

I really, really love this app. I increase my prices 20% margin at 5 minutes! This is very simple and helpful. Thank You guys.

BerryNet
Poland
Edited July 28, 2020

Fantástico. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor. Fiz minha primeira alteração de preços. Foi perfeito. A revisão foi perfeita. Programei em 24 hs e retornou ao preço original. O aplicativo além de ser super fácil, funcionar perfeitamente, também é gratuito e não deve nada aos outros que são pagos! Obrigado pelo belo app e sua gratuidade!!

Loja Visite o Brasil