Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

non selection

Easy to introduce on website, customer service is amazingly quick and accurate. Especially Jyoti who supports me has been very helpful. I am very satisfied with this app so far. It would be great if there are more fashionable widget config designs and is a function that can change font too. 現状サービスと内容には非常に満足しています。

Limestone City Auction House

I have been using Webkul Product Auction for almost a year now and over that time have had many questions for and requests. They have responded to 100% of my questions and never ignored any of the requests that I have. They have also provided custom work to add features to the app that I was interested in and I am happy with the app itself as well. I won't say it is a perfect app (almost none are) but overall it works very well and I can trust it which is the most important thing. They have made steady improvements while I have been using it and I am looking forward to the possibility of added features in the future. All in all I am very happy with the app and the support they provide!

Adelaide 36ers

Really good app so far. Set up was a little difficult, but Supriya went above and beyond to help us out!

Geek42Collectibles

I select this app to run auction on the website. I love the way it works. Configuration was a bit tricky as some code had to be added. It was easy to schedule an appointment with support to make it work. They did answer all my questions. Highly recommanded

Volkshilfe Wien Shop

Great app with awesome features and they have the best customer support! We are going to start our first auction in two days and the support has been extremly helpful in setting everything up. So far I can really recommend the app.

RiceRoadGreenhouses

As a greenhouse, we oftentimes get just 1 rare plant in which dozens of people have been looking for, and had been looking for a way to bring in auctions to help make selling those one-offs easier when we stumbled upon this app. It's great, and the support team are even better. When I had issues installing parts of the code, and even when I asked for help in setting it so that the "Add to Cart" button wouldn't show on auction products, they were quick to help, and were able to fix things up and make the changes we needed. Heartily recommended so far, and I'll update this review after our first real auction has ended as well, but up until now, installing, customizing, and creating products for auction has been relatively smooth, and very satisfying.

Luxfun

I am a user from Japan, and I feel that its setting will be very cumbersome. Then I started my trial. I did encounter problems, but I reported my problems to the development team. They actually did it within 2 days. Set it up for me according to my ideas! Not only the settings, but also helped me modify the location of the interface, fonts, etc. The service of this team is really great!

Hobby Stadium

Great app and team. We recommend them strongly. Support is super responsive and helpful. Auctions are simple and clean-looking

Bargainwizz

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10