Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

The Jewish Jerusalem

Product Auction is a terrific product. It is both flexible and powerful. Nitika gave great support.

Tradeit247

This has been a great product for me. The support was great and specifically Nitika who logged in and configured some settings for me when i couldn't get things working.

I also use their multivendor app which works really well.

Uksportswarehouse

Being a bit of a technophobe and despite the clear video instructions on how to install this software I struggled with the HTML aspect and emailed a lady named Neha at the developers email address (Wekul) for help.
Within a few hours I was replied to despite the time difference in India with an offer to install it for me which in itself was a perfect response.
Not only did this super lady install the software for me, she tweaked and redesigned it to fit in with the design of my existing website and even added me a matching "Auction" category to my menu.
My first auction has now gone live, it looks and works perfectly and I cannot recommend these people highly enough. I have told Neha and their crew that they are more than welcome to use our site as an example of what they offer if they need to. Use with the upmost confidence as they will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy. Jim. UKSW

Friendly Box Breaks

I installed the app, and in about 20 minutes, I was listing 30 different auctions. This app has solved my need for wanting auction products, and will start to add another revenue source to my store. I think the app is fantastic, and the customer service support is beyond a 5 star rating. Customer service is very friendly, easy to work with, and able to solve any help issues immediately. Very good app, I would highly recommend.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next