Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Flip Aquatics

This app is a life saver. It took our auctions from Facebook to our website. This allows us to capture payments in one place. The support team help us immensely in getting the app set up. They helped custom code it to fit our needs at no cost. We will be using this app for the foreseeable future.

Holdstock Jewellery Store

I am So Glad I Found this Auction App, It is Exactly what I was looking for and Affordable. But the Best thing I have Found is the Customer Service I have Received since Getting the App, and the Team have worked With me to Iron out the Kinks, and Making the App work Properly all for Free. Very quick to reply. Well worth the 5 Stars. Highly Recommended. Thanks, Team.Johnny, Holdstock Jewellery

The Florida Reptile Ranch

The customer support for this app is amazing! They configured my front end for free, reply to all of my never-ending emails, and I would highly recommend them!

Annapolismarineart

I am revising a previous review which described a lack of responsiveness by the app developer (because sent email responses were not received). Developer has responded and the product auction set up is complete. I will update review after running our first auction of maritime artwork, but I am now confident that the app will meet our needs.

Airboard Demo

Great support and plenty of functionality for different auctions

Peacock Gifts Llc

I am not tech savvy so I am certain I was a pest but I received nothing but patience and great service. My auction goes live in 2 days and I am so excited. This never would have happened without all the assistance I received. Thank you!

Anvil Customs

We've been running casual auctions through the Anvil Customs Facebook page for years, and as you can imagine at times it was confusing or clunky. The fact that this integrates with our already functioning Shopify store is excellent. I'm not terribly savvy at programming so I asked support for help to integrate the app and they took care of it all. I was thrilled, our customers are thrilled, and we're already seeing a return on our $30 a month investment. I suspect this app is only going to become more robust as time goes on, and I look forward to seeing it improve and grow.

Frontrowmanilow

This is the best auction option in the store. I wish there were more functionality options but I have not had any problems with the app as it is designed to work. I was able to overcome the functionality limitations by having Webkul do some custom work. Their custom work is reasonable priced. It is far cheaper to have them customize this existing app to meet your needs then to build something from scratch.

Octo Treasures

Awesome Customer service and easy to work with. Help me customize the app that fits my website www.octotreasures.com thank you

Kalamazoo Candle Company

I'm not sure what those comment are talking about with bad customer service. I have had this app for less than a week and have traded emails a number of times and always gotten a quick response (with the exception of over the weekend, but that seems reasonable). They even went in and installed some code for me that I couldn't figure out. The app is complicated but that's because you're making the website do something it isn't naturally designed to do. I am running an all day auction and this thing is working perfectly. Take some time to understand how its system work and it'll do what you need.