Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles done right for Shopify. Start bundling today!

dogsloversshop

the worst app ever, i have lost $100 of ad spent because of this unprofessional app, when i used it on my store it was slow so i decided to remove it but when i uninstalled the app their bundle offer was still on my product page and it was not working, and it ruined my checkout out page, customers could not complete their orders, i had about 13 add to cart at that time but were not able to purchase because of this stupid app

Galactic Snow Sports

What started as a good looking app at first appeared to be a non-flexible piece that is vaguely supported and with snarky remarks. I don't like the attitude of the support team - your app is not the only one out there and definitely not the best one. And did I mention it is 400% the price of the competition? When you uninstall their instructions are: "there is some liquid code, but since it doesn't interfere with you store let it stay and litter, who cares..." They don't tell you though that your store is now significantly slower and their "innocent" code dumps all product data in the html order form! Product/variants SKUs/ids/inventory and all the product data they put there without permission and leave there after app uninstall! OUTRAGEOUS!

I have to reinstall our theme and start customizing from beginning because they even refuse to tell you what they modified. And that is a lot of sections/snippets/js which they edited in a manner that is irreversible. Some of the files were directly replaced losing all customization we had in them.

NEVER EVER TRUST BOLD COMMERCE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

I could not give a rating less than 1 otherwise I would have preferred to give that. First for installing this app they asked us to create a id for their installation team to work on it. And when the team has worked there will not be any update they have completed the work in a automated email or something. You have to manually check in the status of the app. Then when I added a bundle and tested it this never adds both the products in the cart. And the product that am offering for free is displayed with price and the other bundled product will never get added to the cart. It is a completely useless app and I have requested them to uninstall it. Hope the uninstall procedure goes smoothly.

Amrapnutrition

This company must be owned by shopify ... because its basic usability that shopify does not provide.

Hard Pack Records

Unfortunately does not deliver on its promise. If you were hoping you would be able to bundle products as a special promotion and share/display that bundle anywhere this product won't allow you to do so.

Sudsdirect

I've tried this app twice since the app proposes simplicity in creating bundles. Unfortunately, the app seems to be better in appearance than it performs. It seems that I can create bundles but they are not "click to order". They merely create visual examples with proposed discounts which the components have to be added individually by the shopper. That is a lot of work bold has made to not allow the most important feature....BUY THIS... How that makes sense is beyond me. The app is not worth the cost, does not perform, and is definitely not worth the cost. More-so, you have made a specific option to Uninstall which does not uninstall....just gives you the steps to uninstall. Shady

Pippaandjulie

HORRIBLE SLOPPY work by your team. So many issues that could have been avoided by simply QC'n the work. This app even shut my shopping cart and I could not process any orders on my site. The referral link effected our google analytics and was crediting this app FOR ALL OUR SALES. i'm very disappointed in the service here, I heard Bold was suppose to be a great company.

Miamihairshop Usa

Same on all our stores: % checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Miamihairshop

Guarden

This app sucks. You can only make one bundle per product. Very disappointing.

Previous 1 3 4