Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Wolvestuff

this app is a shit app. broke my store when i uninstalled. it made a lot of changes with the css and the theme file. what piece of shit app. dont download this app guys

Hot Gift Sports

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US... (We quickly changed theme to fix, fyi...)

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!

Azzuro Epicurean

I liked the way the app worked except it wiped out the ability for our customers to use their loyalty points because these can be redeemed by discounting. Product Bundles in Variant mode can't be used with the Premium Plan. Basic Plan only allows a product to appear in a single bundle. This won't work in our case.

Roogenic

After installing I discovered that it couldn't do what I needed, This wasn't a problem really so I followed the uninstall instructions. Then We quickly discovered that you could no longer reach the Checkout page. This app had left unnecessary junk code all over the place, entire .liquids and code in the theme.liquid. After an hour of weeding all this junk out we finally got our site back up and running. Be careful with this app if you install it, If you change your mind it breaks things on the way out.

poshpeanut.com

If I could leave a ZERO I would!!! Worst app and company. They do not sync with third party inventory and new items never sync with their dashboard. This morning we woke up to all of our site images changed because they apparently cant figure out how to fix their app!!! My 2000 skus have different images that the bundle app changed while synching. They have NO customer support via phone and dont answer messages. You are costing us sales on a live site!!!! Do not use this app if you are high volume store or any store for that matter. Im deleting it in hops of it fixing my site and not having to manually change all images back. AT LEAST RESPOND to urgent tickets!

dogsloversshop

the worst app ever, i have lost $100 of ad spent because of this unprofessional app, when i used it on my store it was slow so i decided to remove it but when i uninstalled the app their bundle offer was still on my product page and it was not working, and it ruined my checkout out page, customers could not complete their orders, i had about 13 add to cart at that time but were not able to purchase because of this stupid app

Galactic Snow Sports

What started as a good looking app at first appeared to be a non-flexible piece that is vaguely supported and with snarky remarks. I don't like the attitude of the support team - your app is not the only one out there and definitely not the best one. And did I mention it is 400% the price of the competition? When you uninstall their instructions are: "there is some liquid code, but since it doesn't interfere with you store let it stay and litter, who cares..." They don't tell you though that your store is now significantly slower and their "innocent" code dumps all product data in the html order form! Product/variants SKUs/ids/inventory and all the product data they put there without permission and leave there after app uninstall! OUTRAGEOUS!

I have to reinstall our theme and start customizing from beginning because they even refuse to tell you what they modified. And that is a lot of sections/snippets/js which they edited in a manner that is irreversible. Some of the files were directly replaced losing all customization we had in them.

NEVER EVER TRUST BOLD COMMERCE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

I could not give a rating less than 1 otherwise I would have preferred to give that. First for installing this app they asked us to create a id for their installation team to work on it. And when the team has worked there will not be any update they have completed the work in a automated email or something. You have to manually check in the status of the app. Then when I added a bundle and tested it this never adds both the products in the cart. And the product that am offering for free is displayed with price and the other bundled product will never get added to the cart. It is a completely useless app and I have requested them to uninstall it. Hope the uninstall procedure goes smoothly.

Amrapnutrition

This company must be owned by shopify ... because its basic usability that shopify does not provide.

Hard Pack Records

Unfortunately does not deliver on its promise. If you were hoping you would be able to bundle products as a special promotion and share/display that bundle anywhere this product won't allow you to do so.

Previous 1 3 4 5