Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

trendyjaw

Awful support.. Didn't help to install it to my theme and it never worked on my site/theme, not recommended!

August 27, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review; we appreciate your feedback! We're very sorry you have been waiting on the installation of the app - generally, it takes 2-3 business days due to the high volume of install requests we receive.

One of our support specialists has been in touch with you, and it looks like we just need you to delete your existing staff account for us before we can get the code installed onto your store!

We look forward to helping you get the app properly installed and working on your store. Please let us know when you've been able to get that staff account deleted so we can get the app installed for you ASAP. :-)

neoholder

Super buggy- support never replied.
Does not show up on the home page, disappeared from the new theme.

and when I reinstall: This page isn’t working bundles.boldapps.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

August 15, 2019

Hi there - I just wanted to let you know that our support team did receive your install request, however since they only complete the code install of the app, they don't respond until they've had a chance to complete it.

We're very sorry it took leaving a review to get a response from us! Our Bold Bundles product expert has reached out to you this morning to ask if we could speak on the phone in order to get your issue sorted.

Normally our installs team would have completed your request and reached out to you by now, however they have had a higher-than-usual queue lately, unfortunately. Please rest assured though this is not an excuse - we look forward to hearing from you so we can have a proper conversation over the phone and make sure we can get the app working for you and give you a better experience than you've had so far.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Woollykins

I have lost more than a day of sales since installing this app. Still waiting on assistance. I don’t want to uninstall and risk losing 2 days work setting bundles up but will have to if this isn’t resolved soon. Please help urgently! Cart saying nothing in cart when you try to add a product.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! We want to sincerely apologize in regards to the issues you're experiencing on the site since installing Bundles.

Our experts, Brysen and Harry, have reached out to attempt to resolve the cart issues you're experiencing on the site.

If you could respond to their ticket we'll be more than happy to fix the problem you're seeing here!

Yogscast

This app was terrible, full of bugs that they were slow to fix and that cost our business money. When they did fix something it just caused other things to break. Way more hassle than it's worth and totally overpriced. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Danger Close Apparel

UPDATE: This app has really gone downhill. The cart is glitchy, and the interface has so many bugs, that users aren't able to add bundle incentives. It's too bad because this is the only thing I can find that meets the need of discounting items automatically without using discount codes.

This app is super easy to setup and create bundles! It's great for those that want to do quick bundles or sales! There are two possible kinks with the app. 1) it doesn't always automatically sync new items in a category for collection bundles. 2) we suspect and inventory count issue with the software that we are trying to identify. Sukh, has been great so far with helping us resolve the bundle update issue.

July 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, minus the two things you mentioned.

I was told by our app product specialists that you simply just need to go into that Bundle group and re-select the collection that you have added a product to, and then save, in order for it to update. :-)

I hope that helps! I noticed you had an open ticket already and are chatting with our specialists about the second kink you mentioned, so if you continue to have issues with the first one, please don't hesitate to include that in your response as well!

Take care!

Haven Mattress

Ruined the coding, dont install this app. Luckily I manually backed up my theme. Otherwise would completely ruin the business! NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - our Specialists have reached out to discuss how we can best help. If possible, please check your store's contact email address and we'll be more than happy to do what we can to help out. Thank you for your patience.

Sky Sins

I used this app to create bundles on my store but it's full of bugs. Had too many issues and the support helps - although it's a very slow process. Hopefully, they will fix all the bugs.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing inside the Bundles app. One of our support specialists has reached out to see if there's any way that we can resolve these issues for you, so if possible please let us know. We'd love to get in touch over the phone.

Equestrian Performance

WARNING! If you add this app then remove it, their code will 404 your checkout causing serious loss of sales. We aren't the first company affected by this and is very slack on their behalf

May 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - I'm deeply to sorry to hear about the issues that you were facing. I know that one of our specialists has reached out to provide any assistance to resolve any remaining issues. We want to make sure that we're doing as much as we possibly can, so please let us know if there's anything further that we can do to help.

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the downtime that you faced when using our app.

I know that we have reached out by opening a new ticket for you - but we would love the chance to discuss this over the phone to see if there's anything we can do on our end to make this a better experience for you.

Supplement Warehouse

This app used to work fine, now it doesn't display bundles on one of the side stores we have. Unfortunately I installed it on another store we have before checking the recent issues

After installing I had major issues, tried uninstalling and it breaks the cart process. It leaves unwanted code behind that I had to manually remove to get the shop working properly again.

Here's what I did:
1. Uninstalled the app
2. Deleted the "bold" files in editor (2 files, one .liquid and one .css)
3. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Going to try another bundle app, this one is no longer good and uses bad coding practices. Feels like you're being held hostage when you don't want to use the app as their "tutorial" on how to uninstall recommends to just leave the app installed!!! Disgraceful practices.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review and feedback. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into some issues with our Bundles app - if you are open to it, we would love to assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue and fixing that right up.

We do understand however if you do not want to. Our team of install experts are always standing by to help with both code installs and uninstalls. At the very least, we would be more than happy to take a look at your store and ensure all of the code has been removed.

We hope to hear from you soon! One of our support specialists has reached out to you to offer assistance in either of these capacities.