Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
August 18, 2020

App messed my theme up BAD. Had to pay a developer to fix the code that was left after deleting this app. This app should be removed. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

ThePawsPalace
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 9, 2020

This app ruined the coding on my site. after uninstalling this app my products are showing up as sold out. haha joke of an app.

Full Option
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 15, 2020

DO NOT INSTALL IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITE. This app is fucking shit and should be taken off the app store I really wish I could make my rating lower but this is the lowest. I downloaded it and it made all my items out of stock so I uninstalled the app but the code still remained on my website so I had to pay someone to fix it. The support did not help at all.

Porta Desk
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
July 9, 2020

downloaded this app and it made all my products unseen by customers. I asked for help as no-one could buy anything and they never helped me and I had to pay someone to help me. Horrible customer service !!!

Eat Your Plants
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
July 7, 2020

Lost 18% in weekly sales, invested money and one week of my personal time. I read the bad comments and after talking to my developer I decided to install it last Monday June 29th. Basically this app ruined my cart and checkout experience. I hired two developers to look after the errors caused by this and I think the cart error is gone, not so sure. This app was real "TECH HELL" to me.

DILMUN
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 26, 2020

Once installed, the entire store inventory is displayed as sold out!
In the end, no help just a more hustle with the shop.

Lucznik
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
June 22, 2020

The customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. A very trivial bug prevented me from installing it on my stores, and after 2 full weeks of receiving e-mails from 15 different support reps with copy/paste e-mails asking for the same damn things over and over and over I lost my patience and restored the backups I fortunately made prior - this app will install code which the app does not remove on uninstall while claiming in their FAQ that they promise the residual code won't hurt your store....how Shopify can officially endorse this app on the community support pages is a mystery. STAY FAR AWAY from this trash.

JEWELUP EU
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 19, 2020

Our installer needs time to work on this, normally it take 2-3 business days however, our install request went up for this few months due to pandemic. So for now I don't have an exact time frame for you.
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha
really im so angry they took from me more than a hour and in last i have to wait for 3 days

Kaylore.shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
June 6, 2020

This app is trash. It screwed my theme. No support either. DO NOT DOWNLOAD, IT will damage your store.

Quarial Store
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
June 4, 2020

DO NOT DOWNLOAD, this app made my page take 50sec to load in and it burried itself deeeep inside my theme, it makes it so you cant just remove the code files, you have to fix alot of code that has been replace. i have now spent over 5 hours finding what they changed and changed it back. i am not 100% if i've done it correct but i have no other choice than to keep on looking and hoping for the best. if you want your costumers to wait ca 1min before they can browse your store then this is the app for you.

Skogenskonge