Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Solace Sup

The product bundles app fell short for what we were looking to do. Bold support is excellent and quick to respond so we still rated this review as a 4 star.

Great concept and we were looking to bundle accessories with our core product. Unfortunately, you can't pair the same accessory/product in multiple bundles. This might work for someone else if you just want to run a couple bundle deals with different products in each bundle. We also tried to set up a bundle by collections to see if that would allow our customer to pick their product in each category but the app would show the category/bundle option but you would have to go to each page of the product and add it by the regular add to cart button and in the end would not show the bundle discount in the cart. This seemed a little buggy on their end or it could just be the theme we use.

We may try their upsell app as it may be more what we are looking for.

Everbeautyland

Very good app to complement the missing function from Shopify. However, it would be a lot better if this doesn't has to occupy the 100 variants limit of the Shopify's products and be able to display the bundles in a separate page.

The Old Piggery Ltd

So far the guys at Bold have been great. The app with a little customisation should give us everything we need at a good price. Can't fault the support, thanks!

Stellar Evolution Designs

Bold support was really great when a slight glitch arose with some old code on my site. Fixed it right up to have this app working like new.

Twocirclescycling

I installed the app figuring it would lead to a few extra sales. I was pleasantly when the majority of my sales came from bundled purchases. All I can say is that it simply works. You have nothing to lose with the 3 month trial going on right now. The only downside is that the app is very time consuming to install. I'm fairly proficient with coding so was able to do it myself but I'd probably recommend paying Bold to install for you if you're time crunched or unfamiliar with working in your html theme editor.

Thestudiobrand

The app works perfectly as described, easy to use.

However, maybe I have a very specific use case but my only issue with the app is that there is no way to display a bundle anywhere else besides the bottom of the single product page. Sometimes shops may want promote a bundle offer on the homepage, or a single blog post that serves as the landing page to highlight that bundle offer, or even just a page where you manually show what bundles are available on the shop right now.

You can already "preview" a bundle in the backend, so a good chunk of the work is done, it just needs to be translated for use on the front-end.

This may be an advanced use-case but a simple liquid function where you pass a bundle id could really help out a lot of developers / marketers / shop owners.

Midorie Garden

This app is very easy to use, after my trial of it. The reason it is not on my e-shop at the moment, is because the time is not right yet, and I have need to tweak certain aspects of my site, which has nothing to do with this Bold app.

Their support team (namely Matthew who I liaised with) was extremely helpful, and I always got a helpful reply from him within the day or shorter.

Give it a try!

Blue Angel Coffee

Great app! Installation was a little daunting so I used the install assist option. Spend the couple dollars for their help and work on your biz rather than installation!

Modweave

Useful tool, but customer support leaves much to be desired.

Outdoorliving

The app works really well however the liquid code update was more complicated that initially expected. The first use of the app also made the product photos wide and elongated which looked weird and not like the examples given. with some internal coding we managed to set maxiumum limitation for the product bundle display width which seems to work really well and now look awesome.
There is a delay of up to 30 mins for any changes within the app to become present on the site which made it difficult during inital testing.
Also we did not know that you can not bundle varients within a product. For example we wanted to bundle our rubber duck so that when customers bought a duck in each colour they recieved a discount. This does not work within the bundle app.
We contacted the developers who replied really quickly and were amazing help and even pointed us towards another app that would do what we desired! PERFECT.
Great help and assistance and now we have it running as we wanted we hope that it will encourage our customers to buy more!