Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Pikoshirts

Worst app ever award! This app created bundle SKU's for all of our 500+ products and lost sales. All of which had to be removed—by hand—after uninstalling the app.

How about a big red button that says "WARNING: This will create new SKU's for all of your products"?!?

Find Keep

the customer service was stellar!

Chicerman

Love this app. They are great!

Equilibrium Natural Collections

Great app! And the team at Bold are really helpful and happy to help out. Defiantly recommend getting this app. We absolutely love it!

In The Zone Supplements And Nutrition

Amazing app ! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone

Penny's Choice

Awesome app! We are selling dog products, so combining a collar with a leash, ball and a frisbee, etc is great for us! Cheap to install, great customer service. If you want to see it in action, check out our page!

Thanks again guys! Nice job.

Blissful Light

The Product Bundles app is fantastic. It looks and works great. I paid extra for the installation and it was completed quickly and the services was excellent.

Birdwell Beach Britches

Quite simply - this app didn't work for us. The setup was very manual and required an extremely long synch process. Once synched it never worked properly. Our bundle special was live on our site (but not working properly) with no easy ability to turn it off so we lost a few hundred dollars while we figured out what was going on. If you're willing to dedicate a lot of time and resources to figuring this out and your website structure is very simple it may work for you, unfortunately we weren't in that camp.

SafeSleeve

Great app and great customer service. I requested several changes that they made immediately.

I do with I could make more bundle options per collection though!

Execubump

I am quite new to Shopify and this is the first app that I've actually attempted to use. The Bold developers seem to be really "jacked". Their turn around time has been super fast and also think the comms they've sent have been friendly, useful and professional. I'm hoping other experiences with other apps through shopify will be the same.