Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

MacTown Vape

Great app! Easy to use and really puts the "wow" in a customer. Adds that needed motivation to push a customer towards the upsell. I make my sales count with this app.

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit

Product Bundles is a great app that allowed me to accomplish what I needed to in my store. Brenden from Bold Apps installed the app in a very timely manner and was very helpful and available for questions. Great app, great service!!

mtrsuperstore

Does what it says it will. Great for up-selling!

Madhatter Clothing

excellent app well worth the money

King Sports Training

Great apps guys. Easy way to boost sales to your online shop. Service and support is a big help as well. Thanks!

MMO-Armory.com

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

As they say in their vidoes, this thing works online because it works in real life :) This helps me sell bundles for my LoL Skin Codes for Sale. I sell LoL Accounts and bundle them with skins too. It works to really great effect.
- Jano (http://www.mmo-armory.com)

MUMA - Natural Health Products

Location Australia

My name is Christian from MUMA - Natural Health Products www.loveyamuma.com . Thanks guys for setting up the app promptly. All's seems to be working well and I look forward to more satisfied customers due to the more efficient buying rates allowed by bundling. Thanks!

The Weldmonger Store

These apps are very powerful integrations with your Shopify store. We spent the $25 to have their code ninjas help us with the installs, and it was money well spent. They even continued to support us and implement important changes after the fact.

Can't say enough good things about these guys. A powerful, useful app, that comes with a very helpful staff... What more could you ask for?

Fanucci Editore

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The best way to up sell bundles easily without fuss.
Little tricky getting started implementing the code but great support
Highly recommended

Total Vapes

Great Apps, very easy to installed. So far work flawlessly.