Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

BeautyZone Vietnam

Location Vietnam

That's great. It's realy make my customer more crary. Thank you.

Turnup

Time spent using app About 2 months

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

So Worth Loving

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We just used this app for the first time for our shop. It is incredibly easy to use! Thank you so much creating a product that small businesses can use to help promote multiple items at once. I will definitely use this again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to bundle multiple items together at a discounted price.

Camp Takota Canteen

This app works as promised and let's me customize what I need to provide a great experience for my shoppers. Great customer service too!

Gift n Touch

Location Singapore

Great Bundles App!

I was cracking my head to customised a bundle pricing for 2 products, was thrill that Bold apps offered a 15 days trial.

As I do not have any experience in code writing, luckily Bundles Apps is easy to use, in just 5 minutes I am able to create a bundle. It was a joy that the app is able to fulfil my requirement and was running smoothly in my website. Check it out at http://www.giftntouch.com/pages/x-mas-exclusive-deals

I will continue to subscribe to this useful app. Great work to the guys @ Bold apps.

Smith Cornejo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's great to be able to add bundles of products. Just what I was looking for!

KarensClosetNY

I'm so impressed by The Bold app team! They have helped me a great deal and respond to an inquiry that I have within 24hrs. I use the bundles on items that I am trying to get rid of. My customers get a deal and I make sales, It's a win win. Their prices are very reasonable and i can't wait to see what's next from them! Thank you!

FurlsCrochet

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is the bomb [dot] com! It's well known that if a customer can get more for less, they'll take the action, and that's exactly what this app makes happen. We immediately noticed the number of large orders skyrocket, and our bottom line couldn't be happier. Thanks Bold Apps!

Layla's Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.