Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Location Philippines

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

GymBistro

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.

Cigar Manor

Time spent using app About 2 months

Support has been fantastic. We paid the team to modify our liquid, it was done quickly. Now we look forward to creating some bundles to offer our customers discounts!

Lemon & Line, LLC

Really great app.

Seamless integration and very good customer support. If you are looking for a bundler app, that actually works, this is the one.

Thanks guys.

Daily Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We us just about every app Bold Apps has made and love them. We just recently installed Prodcut Bundles and had them help us install it on our site. I thought it would take 3-5 business days but they got it done on a Saturday which was awesome.

FoxyMango

Time spent using app About 1 month

Definitely recommend this app! Needed help from Bold team to get it working within my theme but eventually it was up and running and within the 2-week trial I got a bundle order. So the app already paid for itself for a couple of months! I was wanting to do bundles before this app came along but didn't want the manual inventory management hassles, and now that issue is solved thanks to Product Bundles.