Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Tahoeshirt Com

They shouldn't get even one star. What the ignorants! They broke my shopify and they charged me for it. During the installation they broke the header and they didnt test it. I wrote few emails nothing. I don't even want to test it. If this is what they offer - NOOO - thank you. You are lame.

Zeeayurveda

Useless app, difficult to operate, not proper & prompt support is provided. In the name of support, they try to sell more app. Even customer purchased the single item from the bundle price.

Bendergloves

App seems good on paper but once installed it created variants and messed up all of our inventory. We have over 1,000 different variants with almost 10,000 in inventory. Now we get the opportunity to count every single thing again. All other shops, please be careful...this app just set us back two weeks. I wouldn't use this again if they paid me to. Absolute junk.

Yayvo 2

Forced Review. We are still testing the ap and would give a review when gone through all the features.

Rgg Edu

Crashed our site and support was rude/unresponsive. They did not even apologize. Could have been a disaster, but eventually things got fixed after a few hours of frantic. They asked for backend support and may have caused irreversible damage.

The Juniper Club

Clunky.
Really unattractive back screen to load bundles, instructions not clear.
Support.....hmm must be pressing the wrong button as sitting waiting around for a chat support specialist to appear and nothing, this was after waiting all day for an email reply.
Result - ditching it and going elsewhere.

UPDATE - requested it be removed as the liquid update has wiped all the prices from my products. Really displeased with whole process, store is basically useless until this is fixed.

Have requested refund of cost of app and liquid install as per their promise....watch this space!

UPDATE 2 - To be fair responded and sorted within 30 mins and they are looking into it. Impressed with swift service this time and that has been fixed. Refund issued.

Burn 28

Totally destructive app. My shop has been down for 4 days because their liquid code didn't work and I've been on the phone with Shopify trying to fix it. Avoid this app at all costs.

Waffles Honey Jewelry

Let me preface this by saying I have never left an app review before but my experience with this one was so awful I have to share. I would be very cautious to recommend this app- when the liquid code was installed by the bold team it deleted all of the prices on my website- it took them over 24 hours to fix- then the bundles were allowing discounts on products that were not suppose to be discounted- I called their customer support nearly a dozen times over 3 days because it was changing pricing on my website so often. The only thing positive i have to say about this app was that their customer service was very kind- although often unable to solve the problem for over 24 hours. Do not install this app if you are expecting a high volume of traffic on your site- it still has bugs (as one of the customer support people admitted to me) and is far more trouble than it is worth- uninstalling now.

Beauty Review Beauty Box

Disappointing, had high expectations but ended up deleting it within a week. Recommend that you read carefully what it can and can't do before you install it. To be fair it probably works fine for people who have a massive number of SKU's but for us it had so many limitations it wasn't worth pursuing. You can't for example link it to a collection that has multiple price points and use it to offer the customer 'any two' for a fixed price e.g $100.00. You have to say a % off. Probably more importantly, at no one time can you have the same product involved in more than one bundle. Just to reiterate, this is probably a great solution for some stores, just not for us.

Mimobee

I'm using one of their apps, and only one, the discount app. I've tried this new bundles app, and the install has been an absolute disaster. I like the suite of apps that they have, but it's hard for me to recommend this company based on the challenges I've faced with correct and timely response and interaction to my issues--I've had errors show up in real time, and they don't treat that with any type of urgency. My trust level with them is pretty much shot. So, caveat emptor. I've tried to like using their apps, but it just ain't working for me.