Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 14, 2014

We recently implemented several apps, including Bundles and Upsell. In the last month we've been using them our store has made more sales than in any month previous. Highly recommended and reliable apps.

Captain Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 3, 2014

it does exactly what it says its going to do, i would suggest you have them install for you cause the coding can get a bit tricky

The Royal Wear
January 3, 2014

Had Product Bundles for 3 months now. After a few small issues mainly from my not reading instructions it has worked out to be a good application indeed.

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 19, 2013

Great app. Easy to install and bundles are simple to set up. We've had good success with customers adding additional items on to their orders.

Kaldi's Coffee
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 18, 2013

If you are looking to push bundle buying this is an essential for your website. It is very easy to set up and an effective way to increase you potential revenue!

L.A. Lens
November 23, 2013

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. This app is just perfect for our "Belgian beer packs" and we will have many more possibilities than with our current Magento module. Already loving it!

Beergusto
Belgium
October 31, 2013

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.

KROM Kendama
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 3, 2013

We have been using this BUNDLE app and it has been easy to set up and easy to use for us. This APP is a big help to us and I will recommend it to anyone.

Shop.AZTPOS
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 24, 2013

Its a great app and it helps a lot!!

Infitnity