Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

The Royal Wear

it does exactly what it says its going to do, i would suggest you have them install for you cause the coding can get a bit tricky

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA

Had Product Bundles for 3 months now. After a few small issues mainly from my not reading instructions it has worked out to be a good application indeed.

Kaldi's Coffee

Great app. Easy to install and bundles are simple to set up. We've had good success with customers adding additional items on to their orders.

L.A. Lens

If you are looking to push bundle buying this is an essential for your website. It is very easy to set up and an effective way to increase you potential revenue!

Beergusto

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. This app is just perfect for our "Belgian beer packs" and we will have many more possibilities than with our current Magento module. Already loving it!

KROM Kendama

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.

Shop.AZTPOS

We have been using this BUNDLE app and it has been easy to set up and easy to use for us. This APP is a big help to us and I will recommend it to anyone.

Infitnity

Its a great app and it helps a lot!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next