Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Perlier

Easy integration, and customer service is exceptional. Sukh immediately responded, pinpointed the issue quickly, and submitted a ticket for installation assistance for me right away. Terrific service!

September 25, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you've found the app to be easily integrated onto your store, and that our customer service specialists were able to assist you with the install!

By the way, your honey bath & body products look amazing!

hangful

After trying out this app, I saw the potential it had but decided it wasn't the right fit for my store's vision and theme. After I decided to remove it, however, problems arised when the bundle boxes sill remained visible on my store. I had trouble removing them, however the support team was very quick to respond to my concerns and help me fix the issues. Special thanks to Charles from Bold Commerce who went out of his way to see this issue resolved all the way through.

September 23, 2019

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had troubles with getting the app properly installed, and when it wasn't working properly, uninstalled.

Liquid code can sometimes be difficult to implement, so we have a team of installers ready to get the code installed properly onto any theme for all of our merchants.

Should you decide you'd like to give our Bundles app another try, we'd be more than glad to get one of our installers to complete the install and test it out so you can try the app out how it should work! However, we understand you need to do what's best for your business, and are also more than willing to get the app's code completely removed from your store should you wish.

One of our specialists, Charles, has left you an email, and was unable to reach you via phone. Please let us know what you'd like to do, and we will gladly assist with whichever option you choose!

I Love Drift Clothing

Excellent app to create bundles and have them listed on a separate page as well as the product page. Excellent support provided for install.

September 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review. We're really happy to hear that you're loving Bold Bundles and its ability to have your bundles on both the product and a separate page. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other help now that the installation is complete!

Proslat US

Had some issues with the liquid. Reached out through their chat support. Regina was so helpful, I provided access to our store and was able to quickly see the issue within the liquid. We just have to wait about 2 business days, but the developers are going to fix it for us! This is awesome, other apps will just provide their guide rather than install / actually fix it for you.

Can't wait for it to work 100% ! (I have already made sales from the app which is a little surprising considering that it wasn't installed correctly)

September 16, 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback and experience.

Thank you so much for your patience! As of Friday, it looks like our install expert Snigdha had tested everything and made the necessary changes with success; we certainly hope you've found it to be working over the weekend! If not, please let us know and we'll get everything sorted for you.

It's awesome to hear that you've generated some sales from the app already! We can't wait to see your success with it now that the installation has been completed.

Organic Crew

Had problems with installing this app but Parminder at Bold App Support was very helpful in resolving the problem for me.

September 13, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that Parminder was able to help you with getting the installation working properly; it can certainly be difficult to work with the Liquid code!

Our specialists are always ready to help you out, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. :-)

Project 3D Printers

Bold Bundle app is exactly what my Shopify store needed. Very easy to use. I got great support from Guri to get me going, but after that very smooth sailing. I must have to boost sales. I really like how it creates a page for your Bold Bundles. Fast customer support. Great communication. Highly recommended. Put it with the Brain and bundles are made for you.

September 6, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our Bundles app is the right solution for your store! And we're glad you like the feature that allows you to create a page of all your Bundle products.

We love hearing that you're using Bundles with Bold Brain as well to create smart, automated bundles that your customers are sure to buy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experiences.

ALPAKA

Just started using this app, but so far it's looking great. There are so many options to bundle your products plus it looks great on the website! The team is very responsive and they helped us set it up very quickly without any issues.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Bundles - we're here to do anything we can to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Love your story by the way, and it's awesome to see the craftsmanship that comes out of hand-making your bags!

Sanshee

Great customer service and they help you set everything up. The app could be improved I'm sure, but the customer service is really nice.

August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

GlorySmile®

I installed this app, and had no idea how I'm going to start, I've contacted their chat support and spoke with Rajni.

Rajni was of a great assistance, helped me learn about Bold Bundles functionality and customization, I'm really thankful for that.

The app itself is really great, nice design and really help increasing sells!.

I recommend this app, and big thank to Rajni for the help!

August 26, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you better understand the app and how to get started with it! Our Help Center is also a great knowledge base if you wanted to learn some additional functionalities that may not have come up in conversation.

We're glad to hear you're seeing an increase in sales already! Please let us know if you've got any other questions we can answer for you.

Dr. Ruth Roberts

Great app to help our customers get the value they want - Rajni did such a great job helping me figure out how to use it!

August 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying the app. With Rajni getting so many reviews we'll have to see about giving her a nice big raise :)

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you any questions from here!