Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
June 11, 2019

Melody and Guri were GREAT HELP!, Great customer service, I was in the live chat waiting for only 2 min and they help me to integrate perfect the app with my shop! Of all bundle apps, this one is GREAT as it blends exactly with your Shopify fonts, and colors, unlike others once you install them, some of them don't match the style! This one blends so well :)

Babbling Angels
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad to hear that it blends so nicely with your store! And, we'll be sure to let Melody and Guri know that they've done such a great job. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help!

May 16, 2019

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

Soundtoys
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
BOLD replied May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

May 12, 2019

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

Unimela
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!

April 23, 2019

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

Eastern Drift
Time spent using app: About 2 years
BOLD replied April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

Edited March 20, 2019

Easy to install and use. We have seen meaningful incremental sales from the bundles. We needed some help to place the app in a different spot on our page, and got the support we needed quickly, most recently from Ebun.

CultureSonar
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
BOLD replied March 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're excited to hear that you've been seeing success with Bundles; if you have any further questions please reach out again. :-) Really loving your products by the way; what a great era of music!

March 12, 2019

Super simple to use. Great way to create add on sales and, in our case, create a heavily discounted developer bundle. Can combine with additional discount (tied to program registration, for example) to drive more purchases.

Actian Corporation
Time spent using app: About 5 years
BOLD replied March 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad it's meeting your store's needs! Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

February 6, 2019

Excellent customer service, they helped me install Bundles quickly. The app itself is simple to use and I've seen a huge increase in order size.

Vape-ware
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 28, 2019

We implemented this app for our December promotions and it worked so well that decided to keep around permanently. Not only it was pretty simple to setup, it increased our average cart value by almost 35%!

Love Powered Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 15, 2019

Great options and great value for money- the conversion rate for our store would not be nearly as high without it!

Couples Phone Cases
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 20, 2018

We tried out this app to help us do bundle deals for the holidays. We experienced a bug with products requiring a variance selector because of an issue with our Theme. I reached out to their support and Harry got the problem resolved literally within hours from my first outreach. If you're looking for a way to cross-promote your products, offer bundle deals or buy A get B free deals, you can stop looking. This app works great and their support is top notch! Will def recommend.

AZIO Corporation