Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Crewroom

We installed the app and it looked like it was going to do the job for us. Once it was loaded and we started to use it created a code red situation, all of our product showed as out of stock. Once we took off the app we realised the code was embedded into the site and we spent the next 4 hours getting developers involved to get it off the site. Do not install this app, we received zero help from the developer and will be contacting Shopify to remove this app from the site.

leavesdesign

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Yogo

False adverizing. You cannot add any child skus, and you can't add more than 9 of anything. You can only add top level parent "products" - gawd knows what that would even do to your store. This is ALWAYS my experience with Bold apps. Horrendous UX, just plain stops working and they refuse a refund. Buggy, ugly and they are super arrogant about their product and ALWAYS refuse to take responsibility. What a ripoff!!! These people are con artists. Infuriating.

Yoga Studio Store

This app could potentially be a good however I am yet to comment since I have paid the 25 dollars they wanted to install it, and still not have a working solution.
There support is very slow to respond and I have had a ticket open now for over a week. They have finally come back today and still don't have a working solution. There are other customers who said they have customised this to work in there stores, Its taken me a week to get this installed to then be told there partner company will style and charge us extra.
I wouldn't recommend this company or app.

Savefever

Bold Bundles Team is very helpful. They try all the best to solve the problem. However, it is limitation of Shopify default. This Apps does not support Shopify discount codes, they cannot alive to function at the same time. It is really frustrated. This is not the fault of Bold, it is problem of Shopify.

Rob Hulford Shop

What a poor app, sought help from support which was an email sent back to me which said... " We found 0 helpful articles that solved similar requests from other merchants: Don't forget to check out our online Help Center! " Avoid this app !

Çois Cycling Legacy

App isn't always working, we had to apologize and refund clients for paying the full price without the discount. Others didn't buy from us because they had to pay the full price while they should have had a bundle discount.
Took customer service a week and they didn't find what the problem was. Free trial ends tomorrow, we decided not to pay for an app that isn't working.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any technical issues you have experienced using the app. I can confirm that one of our Bundles experts has reached out requesting some information to trouble shoot the issue further.

Kelvin Deals

Buyer Beware, The BOGO part of this APP is very flawed, Customers can end up getting both for free in the check out ! BOLD was no help fixing this problem in the middle of a Holiday sale. you could loose thousands and have a bunch of pissed off customers.

Cook Culture

Added the app to try, but then realized that I was charged at installation and did not get 14 days free. I requested a refund 4 days ago and no word. Shameful. In the meantime, I found the app 'Ultimate Special Offers' that does way more for less and integrates with Shopify POS.

Bee Good

Don't bother installing this piece of crap if you are also running Bold Subscriptions. They don't tell you this until after you've bothered to install this and then your left in limbo. Support is non-existent - still awaiting a reply after raising two support requests. Only Bold could make two Shopify apps that are incompatible with each other! What the hell were they thinking?

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any headache you have experienced using the app. Because we have many apps that perform many different complex functions, not all apps (or app versions) can be used together. Within the help center, each app has an article that provides more information about how they integrate with other Bold apps. You can find more information on Bold Bundles here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043645772-Bold-Bundles-Bold-Integrations-

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10