Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Oktopolis

Installed and set-up today. Will update this review after using.

Pros:
- Easy install
- Easy to configure bundles
- Bundle display on Shopify store looks clean and professional. Clearly communicates bundle products & pricing to customer.
- By default customer can not apply a promo code on top of a bundle. This can save you from getting "cheated" by sneaky customers. However, you can enable this "double dipping" feature if you so desire.

Cons:
- Products with with multiple sizes import into bundle widget with sizes selected randomly. Could cause customer to accidentally oder product of wrong size and create unwanted returns.
- Very restrictive for a paid app. Being able to use a product in 1 and only 1 bundle is a complete rip-off at $20/mo. There are other apps that offer everything in Bold's $20 & $30 plans plus more for less money. What Bold provides works well but the value is NOT There unless your store is already making $1000+ per day in sales.
- If you use a product in one bundle then you can not use the category that product is in for a mix and match deal without paying up to the $30 plan. Complete rip-off. At the $20 price you should at least be able to have the product in a bundle and the category in a different mix & match deal.

Product request:
- Should be able to create progressive bundles by product or collection. Buy A+B save 10% Buy A+B+C Save 20% etc. This would give the customer the type of flexibility they are used to from Amazon and also help to avoid lost sales when the customer wants only 2 items in a 3 item bundle or 3 items form a 4 item bundle, etc. I believe adding this one feature would make Bold Product Bundles worth the existing monthly price (along with allowing collections to be used even when a product inside that collection has already been used).

TyLuxCosmetics

Great customer service and communication when trying to resolve issues. Thank you Gursharandeep for such great assistance!

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we're really happy to hear that Guri was able to provide you with such great service! That's certainly what we strive to, so it's great to hear we're doing a good job.

Your products sound lovely! The sunflower cleansing creme sounds very luxurious.

Danger Close Apparel

This app is super easy to setup and create bundles! It's great for those that want to do quick bundles or sales! There are two possible kinks with the app. 1) it doesn't always automatically sync new items in a category for collection bundles. 2) we suspect and inventory count issue with the software that we are trying to identify. Sukh, has been great so far with helping us resolve the bundle update issue.

July 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, minus the two things you mentioned.

I was told by our app product specialists that you simply just need to go into that Bundle group and re-select the collection that you have added a product to, and then save, in order for it to update. :-)

I hope that helps! I noticed you had an open ticket already and are chatting with our specialists about the second kink you mentioned, so if you continue to have issues with the first one, please don't hesitate to include that in your response as well!

Take care!

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

** Update, after this review, the customer service replied directly and double checked if all damage has been repaired, so prompt customer service, can't say else! I keep the message below like a manual for other users.

When deleting the app, please follow below instructions to totally delete it:

1. Delete all the offers you have made
2. Delete the app
3. Delete all the liquids and snippets, including the hidden Shappify tabs.
4. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
5. Go to the product-template.liquid and delete
{%- unless bundle_loaded == 'true' -%}
{%- include 'shappify-bdl-load-bundle' -%}
{%- assign bundle_loaded = 'true' -%}
{%- endunless -%}

May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing, and I completely understand the severity of the issues.

I can see that our apps specialists have reached out to you, and I hope that we're able to come to a resolution. Thank you so much for your patience in the meantime.

Bub Bundles

Loses a star as it's choice of image size is very off sometimes making the display in the store of the bundles look ordinary. Otherwise the app is great, all the bundle types I need, though manual installation is not for the feint of heart if you have no development background (the automated installation fails on my theme due to how it is broken up).

Fix the image size issue via a setting or better calculation, and 5 stars is waiting ;)

April 30, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and for bringing your issue to our attention - we totally understand that the look of your Bundles are important!

One of our app specialists has sent you an email to help out! We're looking forward to helping; please respond when you are able. :-)

Kihoskh Webshop

Great app. picture qality need a small update so you can select picture quality, the developers work on it.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope you're enjoying the app so far, and you're right, our developers are always looking for ways to improve and add more value to our apps for our merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

Geurjehuis.nl

I'm verry happy with this app. I can create bundles for my products, I hope this will help to sell more! It's a pitty that I have to pay 10 dollars more if I want to use a product several times. I hope my sales will make it up for this

Incrediwear Inc

We got our bundles ready, tested them a month in advance. We worked with bold support on the issues we were having, and we are satisfied with their customer service. However, on our launch date, there was an error with the app that did not allow the set price of the bundles to go over into the checkout cart. This is one of the biggest campaigns we have launched, and we're told the fix will take a day. Needless to say, we were not pleased with the outcome.

Despite Bold's user-friendly setup and superior functionality to other bundle apps; this was a huge disappointment. Customers are furious, confused, and we are having to do several changes to orders being made. This should not have been an issue. Depending on how the issue is fixed; I will update this review...

UPDATE: The Bold Customer Support is great. We already knew that. As promised, we said we would update this review depending on how timely our app would be up and running. It was very timely, and customer support made sure to stay in contact with me even in my busy schedule, and not being able to get back to them.

The review was raised to four stars for timeliness, and the urgency Bold gave to this issue. We appreciate the efforts of Bold and its team to take care of our needs.

TORTUGA

A bit difficult to understand as someone little web experience, but the support team was really responsive about customizing the widget for my store (shout out to Cam and Ebun for being so helpful!) Once you get the hang of it there's a ton of great functionality. We upgraded to the premium version and it's well worth it. Creating combo products is a life saver - they don't require the clunky Product + Product view AND they let you sort the products into different collections/add your own images, just like the typical products on your store. Our bundles now look like native products!

Lostkittenco

Worked for the purposes required.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6