Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

** Update, after this review, the customer service replied directly and double checked if all damage has been repaired, so prompt customer service, can't say else! I keep the message below like a manual for other users.

When deleting the app, please follow below instructions to totally delete it:

1. Delete all the offers you have made
2. Delete the app
3. Delete all the liquids and snippets, including the hidden Shappify tabs.
4. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
5. Go to the product-template.liquid and delete
{%- unless bundle_loaded == 'true' -%}
{%- include 'shappify-bdl-load-bundle' -%}
{%- assign bundle_loaded = 'true' -%}
{%- endunless -%}

May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing, and I completely understand the severity of the issues.

I can see that our apps specialists have reached out to you, and I hope that we're able to come to a resolution. Thank you so much for your patience in the meantime.

Bub Bundles

Loses a star as it's choice of image size is very off sometimes making the display in the store of the bundles look ordinary. Otherwise the app is great, all the bundle types I need, though manual installation is not for the feint of heart if you have no development background (the automated installation fails on my theme due to how it is broken up).

Fix the image size issue via a setting or better calculation, and 5 stars is waiting ;)

April 30, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and for bringing your issue to our attention - we totally understand that the look of your Bundles are important!

One of our app specialists has sent you an email to help out! We're looking forward to helping; please respond when you are able. :-)

Kihoskh Webshop

Great app. picture qality need a small update so you can select picture quality, the developers work on it.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope you're enjoying the app so far, and you're right, our developers are always looking for ways to improve and add more value to our apps for our merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

Geurjehuis.nl

I'm verry happy with this app. I can create bundles for my products, I hope this will help to sell more! It's a pitty that I have to pay 10 dollars more if I want to use a product several times. I hope my sales will make it up for this

Incrediwear Inc

We got our bundles ready, tested them a month in advance. We worked with bold support on the issues we were having, and we are satisfied with their customer service. However, on our launch date, there was an error with the app that did not allow the set price of the bundles to go over into the checkout cart. This is one of the biggest campaigns we have launched, and we're told the fix will take a day. Needless to say, we were not pleased with the outcome.

Despite Bold's user-friendly setup and superior functionality to other bundle apps; this was a huge disappointment. Customers are furious, confused, and we are having to do several changes to orders being made. This should not have been an issue. Depending on how the issue is fixed; I will update this review...

UPDATE: The Bold Customer Support is great. We already knew that. As promised, we said we would update this review depending on how timely our app would be up and running. It was very timely, and customer support made sure to stay in contact with me even in my busy schedule, and not being able to get back to them.

The review was raised to four stars for timeliness, and the urgency Bold gave to this issue. We appreciate the efforts of Bold and its team to take care of our needs.

TORTUGA

A bit difficult to understand as someone little web experience, but the support team was really responsive about customizing the widget for my store (shout out to Cam and Ebun for being so helpful!) Once you get the hang of it there's a ton of great functionality. We upgraded to the premium version and it's well worth it. Creating combo products is a life saver - they don't require the clunky Product + Product view AND they let you sort the products into different collections/add your own images, just like the typical products on your store. Our bundles now look like native products!

Lostkittenco

Worked for the purposes required.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Good app, it was just installed and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Geektoysuk

An absolutely amazing app. The discounts and bundles are easy to create and manage. There are plenty of options available.

The only downside, and the reason this is a 4-star review instead of a 5-star, is that products can only belong to one bundle at a time.

If the program had the facility to create multiple bundles using the same products, or to create a mix and match from a single collection, I would change this to 5-stars.

Bel Lavi

So far, the Robo Install Beta version was INCREDIBLE. Most fun app install I've ever done - thank you for making it work so flawlessly! I would love for the "add to cart" button to automatically look the way it did in the test version though - the preview window pop-up looks pretty primitive. Hoping it gets better! - Laura, Owner, www.Bel-Lavi.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6