Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Eweric

Thank you for the so desirable customer support feedback! Much appreciated.

Graham Cracker

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site. Naman answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.
2 reviews in 1 day? You're probably saying.. "no way this guy exists", right? But i'll be damned.. Bold Bundles did it again and are fixing my problems. Vighnesh guided me through this issue like they were carrying a wounded bird through fire. Thanks Vignesh! You really saved my Mix and Match issues. Hope to meet the entire team one day at a time through this Chat box.

Inergy Solar

Carter was the man! He got our store up and running super fast. I asked way too many questions and he was quick to answer them all.

hoodtheory

Carter was a customer support who helped me the setting up of a bundle I had created using Bold Bundles. He was very patient, and gave me great instructions on how to solve my problem. This is a great app I would recommend any shopify customer to use.

Ultimate Insurance Shorts™️

This app greatly increases AOV. Great customer support makes it a dream to use. Jade from Bold Bundles was very helpful in helping me with app optimization.

purelyelizabeth

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

Humarian

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Self Tape Store

Kelsey was very patient and very clear. Great tone. Felt supported! Good job Abdhi - quick and clear solve. Thank you!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to work with you through the issues or questions you had when using our live chat service. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

QREMA

I needed an app to give my customers bundle options for my site and received excellent customer service from Chintan, Rajni, and Laurel. I had to come back and forth to the chat and they all worked together to link and ensure I got a resolution. Even Daniel helped in when my chat was disconnected with Laurel and quickly got us back! The teamwork really showed and I, as a customer, I appreciate it very much. I got this app to have gift boxes options. I'm excited to see how it goes for my Qrema.shop store!

December 16, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with our live chat team - we're glad to hear they worked together to get you re-connected and ensure you had your issues resolved quickly! Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your soaps are gorgeous and your products look fantastic; we hope you see great success with the gift box option you're giving to customers. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41