Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

The Beauty Hack

Rafael helped a lot with my request. Installed the app and it was not working properly, requested for a professional install and it got done in 2 days even if they had an ongoing holiday!

hannasillitoe

So, here's what I wanted ... an app that not only bundled my products together, but also drew down on stock from my existing inventory. So that I didn't have to physically pre-assemble a certain percentage of my stock. At first I wasn't sure whether it was something this app could do. It wasn't immediately obvious. So I reached out to Mayank on Live Chat who quickly explained it's in the premium version (also a free trial) It worked brilliantly! For some reason today (Black Friday) some of my bundles weren't working quite right, so I reached out again on the Live Chat. The team answered within seconds, looked at the back end data for me and explained it's because I need to disable my 'Buy it Now' button. They helped me do that and it's running brilliantly! This app achieved everything I was looking for and todays support - especially from Art, Jonathan & Simran has been fantastic! Excited to keep trialling different bundles out for customers through one simple interface.

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Wow, thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app and support - we're so glad to hear that you were able to give Bundles a go on a free trial, while still getting those inventory features you were looking for! :-)

We're glad to hear you were able to use our Live Chat feature to get some quick answers, and some help from a few of our other specialists to make sure your bundles were appearing properly for your Black Friday sales!

Best of luck with your sales this weekend, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything more from us! We look forward to seeing your continued success with Bundles. :-)

Sea Savers

so far the customer service on the live chat has been great. left me feeling safe, even though its a high pressure day. Sukh was attentive and thorough. Lets see how the tickets gets completed. hopefully it will be just as thorough

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that you've been able to use our live chat support and left feeling calm and safe, even with Black Friday upon us! We've got all hands on deck for this busy weekend, so I'm sure that you'll get a prompt and helpful response. :-)

Good luck with your sales today!

Shule Bags

The app offers what i was looking for. If you want to create specific discounts this app might help you ! Their live support was great! Thanks Dylan for help!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We're happy to hear that our app is able to suit your business' needs. :-)

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad Dylan was able to help you out with what you needed help with. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Professional Pioneer

Awesome app, makes it super easy to cross sell complimentary products while offering special pricing. Instantly adds value to offers. Plus, the support team is awesome. I was having issues and they jumped right in fixing them within two days without me having to lift a finger. It just works.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you're enjoying our Bundles app - it's definitely a great way to increase your customers' cart value! Our support team is top-notch, and we're happy to hear you had a great experience with them. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

iOgrapher

Thank goodness for Bold Bundles! We were getting pricing of up to $5,000 to make a script for our bundles. Then we stumbled upon the Bold Bundles app! With the help of Bold support we got this app configured perfectly for our store and the bundles are a huge seller for us!

November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're very happy you were able to come across Bold Bundles, and that we've been able to suit your business' needs! Your bundles are very well put together, I can definitely understand why they are a great seller for you guys!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

Alonzo's Oil

So far so good. I am like a chimpanzee fixing a Ferrari when it comes to codes and such, so that was my main concern. It was easy enough for me to do it, so you should be fine too. When I encounter a small hiccup, Rahul was available on chat with an immediate response and we got it fixed in minutes.

November 5, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far. I personally can understand where you're coming from with the code, I'm not well-versed in that myself, so it's great to hear that you were able to get the code installed with our Help Center instructions!

Awesome to hear that Rahul was able to get you back on track when you encountered a small hiccup; we appreciate the review a lot, thank you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we look forward to your continued success. :-)

Sumo Sleep

Guri and his team did an amazing job!

We were having issues at first but they jumped on the phone right away and resolved it. Our AOV has gone up 25% after installing this app. I tried quite a few product bundle apps, but Bold's is by far the best one.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing new releases from the Bold team!

October 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Guri and some of our other specialists were able to speak with you over the phone to get the app working properly.

We're so glad to hear that you've been able to see such great results from Bundles so far! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and continuing to make the app even better.

Box of Thoughts

I am still working on having the app installed, however, Chintan has been most helpful in offering updates on the progress. Thanks Chintan!

October 18, 2019

Hi there; thank you for the review! We look forward to getting the app installed on your store so you can begin using it. :-)

We're glad to hear that Chintan has been able to update you along the way; we hope to get it ready for you very soon!

wowlunch

I had lots of problems with the installation but as soon as I got hold with life saviour Sukh my problems went flying out of the window Sukh thanks so so much for your help you are a star!

October 16, 2019

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Sukh; we're glad to hear he was able to assist you with the installation! So sorry you ran into some problems with it in the first place.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40