Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Pappy & Company

Very helpful customer service. The app delivered as promised. One of the best features is ability to create a bundle homepage and link all your bundles together.

April 19, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear you are finding Bundles useful to your store. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Modern Nursery

Kelsey was super helpful with extending our trial period and with setting up a demo for us. She had all the answers and made things super easy!

March 4, 2022

Thanks for your kind review! We are so glad that Kelsey was there to help you when you needed it. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Tonirose.co

Highly recommend. The only discount app I found that actually offered mix and match bulk discounts. I had an issue with setup, I jumped on the live chat and they help resolved the issue instantly! Very happy with my experience.

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app and service. We are always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Boss & Olly

Does exactly as it describes! Faced a tiny issue while setting up, tried it on a brand new listing (draft status), so it didn't show up in preview. I requested for help and the 'automated FAQs' immediately pointed me to the answer. They followed up with an email the next day to check if it was indeed resolved and if I had any other issues I needed help with. (I did have a few other things on my 'wishlist' which weren't crucial.) So i replied with a brief description wondering if it's possible to do this and that and bam! Harpreet helped set each request up in a matter of 30mins each. Very impressive. Thank you so much! Have always been a fan of Bold products and their customer service and will always take a look at what other apps they offer for an inspiration when I want to improve my website. Bundling really helped increase our sales, we should have done it sooner. If you're on the fence, give it a try!

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you are finding such success with the addition of Bundles. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard to stay on track and provide the best in service! Thank you for choosing Bold!

BOLDIFY INC.

The app is working great so far and support has been awesome! Shout out to Birpal for helping us out!

February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will be sure to pass along your words to Birpal. He is definitely a star in our opinion too! Glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles as well. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

Bebe au Lait

Great! Support was helpful, even with install help three different times. I'd happily suggest this service to anyone.

January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles! We are always happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

Andry Lashes

Thank you very much Chandan for your attention and many thanks to the developers of the excellent application.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are just so happy that Chandan was able to provide the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

shdisplays

I try this app to help me do product combos. It automatically created a widget in each individual product. The support team was incredible and help me to hide this. Shoutout to Azm who was amazing making the adjustments to make it perfect for my needs. :D

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad our team was there to help you out! thanks for choosing Bold!

The Meatery

The app works pretty well given the limitations I think Shopify creates. There are little intricacies like it does not work from a draft order and some CSS that I didn't love, but support has been fantastic. Harpreet and Challi both made the adjustments to make it perfect for me, and for that reason I am a 5-star review all day!

June 15, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that Harpreet and Challi were both there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

MR EATWELL

We had a theme update the day before a huge launch and all of the code for the bundles was deleted. Chandan in customer service was so quick to respond and put us in contact with Naman who worked extremely quickly to get us back online. It was awesome service and we can't thank the Bold Bundles team enough!

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Kudos will be passed along to Chandan and Naman. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45