Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Corsu

Bold bundles app allowed our customers to purchase school products at a reduced rate because we were able to offer bundle pricing. In this age of Covid and depleting budgets, this capability was so appreciated by our customers. Getting this set up by the Bold Bundles support team was great. The team was very supportive and quickly responded to any requests we made. A special thanks to Mayank, Esha and Rajni for all their help in getting this important functionality to our customers.

Maelove Skincare

Great app that helps you improve AOV. The key is to have a good developer who knows BOLD suite of apps to install it and test thoroughly. Some of the earlier issues have been resolved in the most recent release (v3). Big thanks to Rahul in customer support for being patient and for walking me through clearly while he fixed some kinks.

Glowy Smooth Skin Care

Had a chat session with Naman. He helped me finish the theme update for my store. He went above and beyond by helping me do some sizing to make the page look better! Appreciate the great customer service!

Creepy Co.

I would have rated this app 4 earlier - because it's a bit of hassle to get it installed and customize. It becomes an overwhelming experience to go through everything in the beginning. But, once you understand how things work it's quite easy to scale it up + their support is really awesome + well written FAQs and documentation. Throughout the installation process AND dealing with a post installation issue their responses were quick and to the point. Shout out to Harpreet K who helped me through.

Coming back to the hassle - The reason for this again is the dynamism that this app provides. It's one of the most powerful apps out there which has support for almost all major themes and provides various configurations. Other bundle apps have parts of it but not the whole package. And such customization would need your theme code to be modified in a certain manner, that's why it's a bit tricky to get started. My suggestion would be -don't try to do things yourself if you're not an expert with Shopify's Liquid code. Their support is great, let them help you.

Kudos to the bold team. I hope you keep providing us with the great support as you have now.

package-free-dev

Kaiser was very helpful working with our official + dev store. Thanks for the great customer service!

Run Everything Labs

The Bold Bundles app is outstanding and the customer service is even better. Challi did an awesome job upgrading out app experience to match our brand message.

Happy Linen Company

We have used Bold Bundles for over a year and have found it extremely useful. Customer support is excellent whenever we run into an issue. Carter has helped us and been courteous each time.

Breastbud

I rate the app itself at a 4 just on customization ease etc. I rate an overall 5 for their customer support. During a time where there are limited staff in various companies. Ihave experienced exceptional if not the best customer support with Bold. Chat is the easiest and quickest way to get my issues addressed and solved. Email works as well but i always prefer the chat. Everyone Ihave dealt with have been curteous, quick to find a solution and when it is out of their hands or knowledge they direct me where to go. Their developers also are quick to fix anything I nor the agent can. running a business always comes with surprise problems i always hope if i do it is with their products (thought seldom is their products are great) just because it is the least stressful to solve.

Drnasal+™

Carter provided me with one of the best customer service. Thanks bold! recommending the app for you!

Cocoa40 Inc.

I wanted an app that could provide bundles and discounts to customers to increase sales and average order amounts. When I realized the bundles I created weren't installed correctly, Carter from customer support made it really easy for me to fix the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43