Reviews (1,682)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

July 15, 2022

Great app, integrates well on the site. Great customer service, availability and quick response.
I Highly reccomend

My Ride CR
Costa Rica
Product Customizer replied July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at My Ride CR

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

October 16, 2022

i have been using this app on my other 3 stores aswell, the app is great, the better part is that the team is super supportive, they are a click away and almost always provide a solution to issue.

Wyrm Sports
Product Customizer replied October 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at Wyrm Sports

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

May 5, 2015

Most of my products are completely customizable and this app makes it so much easier for customers to put in their customization. The customer support is amazing. I sent a request around 11 pm and got a response in minutes. I would highly recommend this app

Simply Glassic
January 8, 2022

very good ,he helps me fix issue , very useful , pls give him high salary .thanks , recommend .and have a good day

wemarchjuly
China
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2022

Hello, friends at wemarchjuly

Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-) We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-) We would like to thank you, awesome customers, like you for your amazing support!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

April 30, 2021

I had a small problem with the app not allowing customers to change their variants. I contacted the app support and Sheniel responded very fast, she helped me extremely fast and had my site back up and running. Sheniel was very polite and helpful.

OKIESUBLIMATION
Product Customizer replied May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from OKIESUBLIMATION

Thank you for leaving us this thorough review! We really appreciate it!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

October 18, 2017

This app works great! Attaching image files to custom orders makes Shopify 10x more useful to our business.

Primeshirts
November 25, 2021

Awesome app to use! Real deal is the customer service, AMAZING!!! Big shoutout to Aman, responds in a timely manner and does a perfect job! Would recommend 10/10!

piclumiaco
Product Customizer replied November 26, 2021

Hi piclumiaco,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Aman is with us!

`Harish - Customer Success Team! :D Cheers!

February 13, 2022

I'm new to the app. I already love the customer support and how their app operates. I can finally give my customers the proper personalized shopping experience they deserve!

TeeGamers
Bahrain
Product Customizer replied February 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from TeeGamers

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

February 16, 2022

Amazing customer service and fast setup!! I had a tough time getting started but was able to get things going.

Midwest Kernel Company
Product Customizer replied February 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Midwest Kernel Company

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

April 21, 2017

Works great, does what it says it should

Lil Sprout