Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Married With Love | DIY Wedding Invitations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Started using Product Customizer this morning for personalised wedding invitations. Found the app very helpful, easy to setup and perfect for my requirements.

I first started to use this product for the more obvious use of data input from customers for personalised products such as the one found here [http://www.marriedwithlove.com/collections/personalised-wedding-invitation-stamps/products/personalised-stamp-flower-birds-style-stamp]

I then noticed that I had product collections which when completed had over 100 variants which Shopify cannot handle. This app lets you create another category provided it does not change the price. I was offering different colour variations with no price difference, using Product Customizer I was able to give my customers the option to select from each category which would have otherwise been impossible.

Example [ http://www.marriedwithlove.com/collections/popular-sets/products/two-birds-married-with-love-set-2 ]

SubSpace Leathers

Simply fantastic - an app that does away with Shopify's biggest limitation, that of variants.

Easy to use, well-supported and ... well, words fail me. Best app on shopify, bar none.

Monster Muffin

Time spent using app About 1 month

LOVE this App and absolutely love the support staff. Quick and efficient, just the way you need it to be in business.
Thank you very much for not only a great App but for taking care of me.
I'm no pro by any means and these guys made it easy. I highly recommend them.

Cooper & Thomas - Personalised Gifts for all Ages & Occasions

We deal in personalised gifts for all ages and occasions and got fed up with the dysfunctional approach we had to make do with in gathering customers' personalisation requests via email or message boxes. Often customers would not understand the options open to them or what constitutes as a character or exceed their character limit.
This app is great as it allows the customer to try out their personalisation request on the page before submitting. They cannot exceed the character limit and we can easily copy and paste their request into our production process.
Recommended.

Showroom Cabinetry

This is a great app -- very useful and saves a lot of time and effort. The customer service is excellent as well.

mewahbook

Location Malaysia

Speedy support response! Love the simplicity on adding file upload option for customer. Future wish list => add multiple files.

Story Tee Shirt

Thank a lot for the team to fix some duplication code in the theme. It is a worth app to add to your store!

aimtire

The ease of use and implementation has been great! A few tweaks and your shop goes from good to great! Definitely eases the transition to shopify!

Initial Obsession

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is easy to use, allows for all of our customizations to be easily entered by our customers. Plus, customer service is great. Emails are promptly answered, and little tweaks are promptly handled...Love it

badgepops

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is wonderful! Many of my products are customizable (personalized) and before getting this app, customers were having to send me separate emails to tell me names, colors, etc. to put on my buttons. Now they can click options quickly while they're on the product page.

And, it is so EASY to use! I highly recommend it!!!