4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. It's particularly beneficial for those offering personalized products, with a time-saving feature of mass applying templates. The seamless integration with Shopify and compatibility with various themes is a plus. Support is praised for their promptness and effectiveness, including live chat and instructional videos. The free plan, allowing testing of all features for one product, is also valued.

July 27, 2015

Very happy that I can customize from each product page, and I love the saved customization set option.

Southernbucket
October 19, 2016

Not only did the application work well, ShopStorm's support is AMAZING! They were able to get us up and running with a difficult custom product. I highly recommend their team and the application!

Eco Flower
August 20, 2018

Code screwed up my site by automatically adding extra charges to cart and it took days for them to respond. Never fully fixed the issue or offered an explanation.

Whippingpostleather
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

June 28, 2016

Brilliant little plugin that is easy to use. The provided support is rapid and accurate, just like a bussy entrepreneur want it to be.

Duffler
Sweden
January 3, 2014

The Product Customizer App is amazing! Without the app I would not be able to run my store with the effective ease that the app provides. The interface is very easy to use and adding multiple items was not a problem. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anybody who is in need of a multiple option ordering system. LOVE IT!

May Frayn
August 19, 2013

This is app is definitely for anyone that has multiple products that all have more than the given 3 options.

Not only does it allow you to go beyond the given 3 options, but it allows you to save your options as a set and apply them to your other products. This saves so much time and saves me from such a tedious task of manually redoing every single option for every single item.

Tailored by Dang
Edited August 27, 2020

Love this app! Very friendly customer services too! Great for my shop as its all about personalisations! Thank you.

Jo Curry Art Shop
Product Customizer replied February 24, 2020

Hello friends from Jo Curry Art Shop!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars here on the Shopify app store! It helps us so much. Glad you like the app and feel it's an awesome tool -- hope your online store sees huge success!! Thanks for the recommendation!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

March 28, 2022

I use this app for my custom pressed flower frames, where customers have to upload their photos in order for me to make it for them with their photo. It costs the same amount $ as having a third party form website and it makes my life so much easier. Their staff is great and quickly solves all of my problems. No complaints.

Mini Petal Prints
18 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 30, 2022

Hello to our friends from Mini Petal Prints

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

April 4, 2017

Love this app! Way simpler than anything else on the market, and the customer service is next level excellent. Highly recommend!

Ohbebe
March 20, 2020

This app is very useful i like it so much, it helps my store to make more money.
Its completely working probably

Live Love Nurses
Vietnam
Product Customizer replied March 23, 2020

Hello friends from Live Love Nurses!

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave our app this kind review! Your store is so necessary right now, so we are glad to know about it. Hope Live Love Nurses is massively successful, and let us know if you encounter any issues at any time - we are always here to help!