4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

May 2, 2019

The customer service team is great! (Thanks Danielle!) They responded quickly and were able to trouble shoot any coding or theme questions easily.

Rite
Product Customizer replied May 3, 2019

Hello, friends at Rite! Thanks for the top-rated review. Glad Danielle could reply quickly and got your coding smoothed out quickly. Hope your store is a massive success!
-Sean, Customer Success, Product Options & Customizer

January 26, 2022

Very efficient in their technical support It's not that I had problems with the app, I'm just using Shopify for the first time and it helped me configure it from the beginning to the changes I wanted on the product page.

Titan Sign Company LLC
Product Customizer replied January 27, 2022

Hello to our friends from Titan Sign Company LLC

Thank you for this amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We at Product Customizer go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

October 11, 2021

I moved to this app from Variant Products app, because it worked well with Selly (an upsell app). It was straightforward and easy to set up my customizations. I upgraded the plan so I could charge more for these customizations as well (I've had this app for a couple weeks now and it's down great things to increase my AOV!). The best part was customer service - I reached out for a few questions/issues, and WOW, Sheniel was so fast to respond and they helped me out pretty instantly. It was over a course of a few days (since I had more questions/issues), and we got all my problems resolved. No other app has provided me with this level of support. Very, very happy with this app!

Kassava Co.
Product Customizer replied October 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Kassava Co.

Thank you for this great review! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Sheniel, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We are incredibly grateful for awesome customers like you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

March 30, 2017

Product Customizer is a great app that basically allows you to create mass amounts of variants very quickly as Shopify only allows you to have 100 different combinations of variants...with the premium plan you can even add an extra price to each variant which is a cool feature.

The only feature we need is the ability for a new product image to be displayed for every variant. From what I've been told they are working on this and it should be out in summer of 2017!

Also great customer service. Some of the variants weren't lining up in our theme & within 5 minutes of e-mailing customer support, Ryan had already added some CSS to fix the issue.

Zak Macs Chocolate Haus
May 3, 2013

Really good app. The best I have seen so far. Easy to install and makes it easy to add variants and to increase the number of options I want my customers to have.

This is really saving me money.

I would really recommend this.

Steve (SomethingforDaisy.com)

Something for Daisy.com
November 1, 2022

The support line was super quick at resolving my issues. If they had not been quick, I would have been losing out on a lot of order information for many different customers.

printsbypreet
Product Customizer replied November 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at printsbypreet

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

November 17, 2015

The app works great and the custom support team is awesome. We had a customization request and the Product Customizer team performed a custom formatting task for our client. Great product, greater service!

Closinggifts Net
April 30, 2021

This app has done exactly what I had hoped it would in allowing my customers to provide details about their purchase without having to set up variables in my shop. Customer service has been really helpful as well with any early issues I had experienced. I would definitely recommend this app.

Rosie Joan Collective Inc.
Product Customizer replied May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Rosie Joan Collective Inc.

We are happy we were able to help! We really appreciate you and wish you and your store great success!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

November 28, 2013

Very simple to use. Exactly what I needed.

PosterPros
January 15, 2019

Tried a few different apps and deleted them soon after. This app works really well and the customer service has been amazing. Very helpful and fast!

British Pharmacare