4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

January 10, 2022

Customer service is really quick and helpful. It helps me set up custom text & image for product perfectly. Thanks a lot

PERSONALIZEDWITCH
Vietnam
About 4 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied January 11, 2022

Hello to our friends from PERSONALIZEDWITCH

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

March 12, 2018

It's been a few days since I took this app and I ask for the installation because I don't know how to do it, and I don't know how to do any intervention, I receive emails without interest. However, it is well stated that the installation is free of charge on their part.

Ingenious Gadget
France
4 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

November 2, 2022

Be weary of all the positive reviews. We asked for help to implement and our cart page was stuck on a reload loop all day without our knowledge. Menu on cart page also stopped working and now we have other issues on our website even after deleting the app.

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied November 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. We reached out to you on multiple emails offering a live call to fix the issue, but we did not receive any response. If you are still open to trying our app again, please reply to our emails and we will be happy to have our best developers work on your case and get it up and running for you.

At Product Customizer, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Regards,

May 14, 2018

Tried the app, didnt like it. Uninstalled it and had some left over code all over the place. Really annoying.

Tuangoboutique
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2020

Hello!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

July 24, 2022

While the app is great and super helpful by adding options to my products... I have a big tip of my cap to the Customer Support team for helping me with a Shopify issue, specifically Kevon. Kevon from the Help Center walked me through the issues on the Live Chat (on a SUNDAY) and addressed everything single issue. Even manually worked some things on his end to make sure all problems were resolved. I'm new to e-commerce and he was able to break down resolutions in a simple and effective manner to help me get exactly what I wanted. Thank you Kevon... enjoy your discount code now!

Sender Sticks
Product Customizer replied July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Sender Sticks

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 31, 2023

The app's speed was terrible; my browser reloaded too many times before I could enter the app, and the app forced me to use full screen mode despite the fact that I exited it hundreds of times.
Furthermore, setting up variants is really inconvenient for me because I have to set up each variant for each product and cannot reuse them.
When I use the add price option when add a product, my basket is reloaded many times before it displays the correct price. This has been an exceedingly negative experience, especially for my customers.
The order after successful checkout contains some extra trash information over which the developer claims they have no control, when in fact that this is information created by them???

Tracy Prints
Belgium
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2023

Hello to our friends at Tracy Prints

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our app. I understand your frustration and we are so sorry about what happened here (It is not at all normal with our app.)

With respect to the complaints about app's speed, browser reload before you could enter the app and setting up variants, I can assure you that these issues are isolated in nature and we have not received any complaints of such kind of issues so far. It is difficult to say exactly what happened, but temporary network glitch might be one of the reasons.

For your complaint regarding basket reloading many times, I will have my best developers check your issue and fix it. But for the issue with item customization carried over to the check out page, we do not have a solution as Shopify restricts us to modify the check out page unless you are using a Shopify Plus enterprise-level plan. Unfortunately, we cannot modify or "hide" the way your "Item Customizations" product is displayed on your checkout page unless you are using a Shopify Plus enterprise-level plan. This is because your checkout page is hosted by Shopify, not on your store's domain, and to be secure, Shopify doesn't allow any third-party scripts or code to run on this page. This is not something that we control or can modify.

If you are open to trying our app again, please let me know and I will personally take care of your case. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,

November 9, 2021

Great support in helping me install this software which seems to do exactly what I need it to do. Kevon went the extra mile in getting me started as well as adding some functionality to make the process even better. Quick response time and took the time out to understand my queries. Great so far. Well done

The Little Bookshop Cookham
Product Customizer replied November 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Little Bookshop Cookham

We’re pleased that Kevon was able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,

November 30, 2022

Une application qui répond parfaitement à mes besoins et qui fonctionnement parfaitement. De plus un service client réactif qui a répondu en moins de 5 minutes. Au top !

SeeMyCosmetics
France
Product Customizer replied December 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at SeeMyCosmetics

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

February 23, 2023

This product worked perfectly for adding a color option to my product with out effecting its stock. I make custom skateboards where people can adjust the background color, and this app made that doable.
Not only that but I had trouble setting it up, but their online chat service was there for me immediately, and their specialist Sheniel helped me super fast and solved my problem in less than 5 minutes! What a hero!
Thanks guys!!

Skate Shapez
Product Customizer replied February 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at Skate Shapez

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Sheniel was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,

January 5, 2020

goodds dsdsds dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

LampBeat
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 6, 2020

Hello friends from LampBeat!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars on the Shopify app store here! It helps us so much. Hope the app is working well for you, and hope your online store sees huge success!!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team