Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Mellioras

App works as intended. Easy enough to use and easier enough to implement. Giving this app a 5 star for that.

2nd to who

Great App, 5* customer support, super responsive, and helpful. Would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their product pages.

L'esprit Bois

This app is perfect. Very clean and very professional. The team answers questions and is very responsive. I highly recommend.

Backyard Oasis

This app works exactly as intended. The best thing is that the staff can help with development issues so that the app works exactly the way you want it to with your theme which was extremely important!

Novatto

I use this app to create unique tabs for each of my products: details, descriptions, resource guides, parts, where to buy... I really like how easy it is to edit. Plus I can't say enough about NexuxMedia customer service. We changed our URL and since our website had been highly customized I ran into quirky issues that would only display on certain browsers and operating systems. They figured it out along with helping me figure out an issue with another app! Great, easy app to use. Amazing customer service!

HEY PETSY.

Great and instant customer service on facebook messenger. Really appreciated and problem solved very quicky and uncomplicated. Even did some customization for us :) THANKS!!! :) Anytime again! Nora

Taunton Tech

Very happy with this App. It works and is easy to install and use. We were able to set up standard tabs for all products and custom tabs on others.

themadstore

App is very intuitive and and helps you leverage your shop design to customer specific need. The team is very supportive and prompt.

Manuka Essentials

What a super helpful team of people - they respond rapidly, helped me to make custom changes in no time at all, and did it with a supportive and helpful attitude. Couldn't ask for more - thank you!

Strawberry Fields

Best customer service! They have FB messenger support and were really helpful with my problems. Definitely recommend♡

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68