Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

healthybodco

good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support.

Luminbeam

I used this app for all my websites, and it works so great! Customer support is very responsive! Would recommend it.

Shopbagno.it

Semplice da installare, facile da configurare ed usare. Chiesto aiuto al supporto per una personalizzazione e hanno subito esaudito la mia richiesta!

701 Hoodies

This app is amazing. No better app to get tabs on your product page. Easy set up, easy to design, and looks great!

Cannon Sound And Light

This is an app that we could not live without. It looks and functions great. NexusMedia's support also is second to none!

Aura Cosmetics Company

I purchased this app to help me organise my product page content into tabs. Its super easy to use and provides your page with a simple, easy to read and a professional finish. I was also having an issue with displaying highlight icons on my product page in the correct place, so i reached out to the Nexus team via email and they had the matter resolved for me within hours. Great customer support. Highly recommend this app, can't believe how cheap it is and how good the service is.

Bet and Rose Body Care

Using this app to make accordion tabs gives my website a clean and polished look. Makes my website easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for faster.

Energize Your Ride

This app works great for anyone creating a shopify store and wanting to shorten their description with tabs. The support team is extremely helpful with quick response time. highly recommended.

yogandha

Works great and they were very helpful.
Good product and their support it top notch - highly recommended!

Branditright Ltd

App is exactly what we were looking for, works great on desktop and mobile devices. The support is also fast :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77