Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Tino's Boutique

WHAT A RIP OFF - DONT BOTHER, to clarify in big flashing letters these scam artists want £10 a product to install their sales app on, you literally are giving them money for nothing - ive worked with liquid code before as i designed my own site but theyve intentionally made this so you have to pay someone to install it as everywhere you turn on their help page takes you to a purchase option! livid that ive been scammed by these cranks.

April 16, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I just wanted to reiterate that our Bold Discounts app works right out of the box and does not require any Liquid coding!

That is, unless you wanted to add some additional visual elements using custom CSS, which we can absolutely help with (for free!). Let us know if you'd like us to submit a free request on your behalf and we'd be more than happy to help add some additional visuals to your app.

MahaDevi design

This app really helps us put multiple items on sale and some for a limited time! saves a lot of time.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Bold Discounts is a great way to easily put a sale on your store. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! By the way, I really love your Ayita fringe cardigan!

PC Traders Ltd

Great app that lets us run discounts across our categories with ease would give it 10 stars if i could - it wants me to write more than 100 characters but I think i have said enough :)

April 03, 2019

Thanks for the review! Great use of the app on your home page; those computer discounts look very enticing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Dollbaby London

Had some teething problems trying to set up the countdown clock but was resolved in the end. Great comms and Abhijit responded very quickly to emails

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad our support gurus were able to help resolve your issue. By the way, your lashes are gorgeous! Please let us know if you need any further assistance. :-)

Micheo Music

I used this app for creating a Gear Mania Sale in our shopify store and had great results. High fives and Two thumbs up! Great App

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad that our discount app is meeting your business' needs! Best of luck with future sales, and please let us know if you need any assistance. Absolutely love the look of your red metallic Yamaha bass, by the way.

Metals And Supplies de México

Very nice and helpfull service by Jonnathan. Sin requerirle utilizar el idioma español el identificó que el sitio era Mexicano y asesoró en lengua nativa.

March 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need any further help. :-)

Tom of Finland Store

THIS IS THE WORST APP I HAVE EVER USED - AND THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE! BE AWARE! I USED THE DISCOUNT TOOL AND IT MESED UP MY PRICING BELOW COST SO I LOST MONEY FOR AN ENTIRE DAY. THE SERVICE REP PROMISED TO FIX THE PROBLEM - AND SEIX HOURS LATER CAME BACK TO ME TELLING THAT I HAD TO MANUALLY CONFIGURE THE 850 AFFECTED PRODUCTS, THE ONLY THING THEY OFFERED AS REMIDY WS 6 MONTHS FREE - WHICH IS A JOKE. I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AS A RESULT. ON TOP OF IT ALL - THEY SAID IT WAS MY FAULT. NEVER AGAIN.

Katie's Kids Clothes

Poor. This app was neither easy to use, nor quick.

Whilst the app works fine once it's published your items for sale, the store owner experience is pretty bad. Reasons:

1. The app removes the styling from the clock and other styling elements every time you launch a sale, meaning hardcoding the liquid files is necessary. You have to do this after each sale activates - not great if you're scheduling sales to start ahead of time. When running multiple sales, this means constant monitoring of the UI to ensure the site is displaying correctly.

2. We have 1700 varients in our store. It took 90 minutes to publish and unpublish a sale. Therefore, there is no way to start a sale at a specific time... sale prices gradually drip feed onto the site at a snail's pace. On our store, it was adding/removing items from sale at a rate of 18 a minute. That's not particularly quick given it only needs to update two fields for each product!

3. Worst of all, there is no 'cancel' button when you activate or deactivate a sale. If you mistakenly deactivate a sale, it doesn't check that you want to, it just starts removing sale prices... for the next 90-minutes. There is no way to stop this process. High risk if you're running a big sale with a lot of marketing activity supporting it.

All in all, for the monthly fee they're asking, not a particularly slick app. Won't be using it again.

Viper-shop

Excellent App , with a little work you can make it work with zoom apps to ! this app made my life easy and can boost sales by daily deals and wholesales ! I just in love with this app ! It have everything you need ! a timer and icons ! thanks

Coronation Apparel

Nice that the Bold Discount app makes discounts clear on the product page (not just at check-out). I still needed some help getting an old version correctly configured. Wow, Harpreet was incredibly patient and helpful. I had an old issue, he explained it clearly, waited until I experimented it with myself, and was generally a pleasure to work with. It can be confusing/wracking to work with these apps, but Harpreet made it easy. Would love to work with him again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95