Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Shop Stone Age

Disappointed - started using the app yesterday and the discount set until Sunday DISAPPEARED on Saturday morning. A purchase went through without the discount. Also, had to se the discount twice before it took, even if I was told it was synchronized with the shop. In trial period right now, we'll see how it behaves, but I lost trust this will properly without supervision.

Lowkey Heat

Just added. So far so good in terms of setup. Waiting to see if it works. Good luck to everyone else who adds this app.

Gioielleria Granarelli

I resolve one issue with the customer service , Mr. Naman is five stars guarantee.......the app works very well

MacDougall Bats

The app works really well for doing any kind of sale at anytime. It's definitely a big time saver for changing all the prices with a lot of variants. Customer service from Rahul was above and beyond to help us do something "custom" in regards to corona virus. If you ever do sales, Bold Discounts is the one to get!

Joyeria La Esmeralda

Excellent app so far. We have a jewelry online store, so we are always in the need to changed prices for a large number items for every special sale, flash sales, etc., and Bold Discounts App came extremely helpful for us. The tech support team is excellent, their assistance is always friendly, professional and fast, very effective I must say, they have always made us feel relaxed and confident that they will always be accessible and friendly solving our doubts. So far we´re happy. Thanks Daniel and all the team members that have given assistance at some point. All of them; AWESOME!

Hickory and Tweed

Great app for running bulk discounts. Carter was helpful with customizing the features i wanted to display.

Liberty Maniacs

Shopify doesn't have a modern system for marking products down and setting timed sales. It's an oversight that's quite strange, but thankfully for a reasonable price Bold offers this app that allows you to create discounts on a schedule with a number of features that make things like flash sales possible.

The installation was straightforward and the user interface is as well. I haven't needed support until today for a minor issue. This is after over a year and a half using the app. My customer service rep Naman asked if I could write a review while in the chat, so I'm doing so now as a professional courtesy. (Thanks, Naman!)

Converting sales is your job as a shop manager. For many of you, it's just one job out of an almost countless array of responsibilities. It's daunting. Shopify's lack of markdown tools makes something like this actually pretty necessary if you have an inventory of thousands of items and variants like I do. In my experience markdowns are better for customers. They see the discount, can calculate savings, and need one less step to punctuate a sale.

I recommend trying the app. It's a set it and forget it solution that your customers will appreciate as much as you. You can even tag sort sale items so that they populate a special "Sale" collection in your store automatically.

It's pretty great and well worth the $15 a month.

Is it dumb that Shopify doesn't have this feature already? Yes. But Bold made a nice app in the meantime.

Every Body

I do dropshipping since 2 years. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS APP ! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND IT HAS MESSED MY STORE UP ! NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL !!!!

Winnipeg Outfitters

Its useful, saves us from manually adjusting sales prices. Wish it could create a sale with multiple discounts for different products. Life is never so simple

Boutique Thomas Marine

Aryan and Kelsey were very helpful and efficient ! Great service and very polite ! Can't wait to use all the feature from Bold apps ! Then i had some help from Carter and Kelsey and they gave everything they got to help me with my issue !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102