Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Off The Hook

Great app! Easy to use and make sales. Customer service is on point. Needed a special request and Kelsey and Timothy (coding) were right on it! Seamless integration. Very impressed!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. Kaiser helped me quickly and got me going with installing and configuring my app in no time. Definitely recommend.

Evolve Skateboards France

I use this application to schedule campaigns and offers, it is very easy and efficient. I recommend for sure !
Also I used the technical support and all was perfect. Good product, nice team.

January 9, 2020

Hello there! Thanks very much for leaving a review and sharing your experiences with how you use the app. We're really glad to hear you're finding it easy to use, and recommend it!

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. :-)

Plum Home + Design

We have been using the app for a while now and ran into a little problem. The support was excellent, Brysen in particular. The support was helpful and quick to reply.

January 7, 2020

Hi there! So sorry to hear that you ran into an issue with Discounts; please let us know if there's anything more we can help you with. It's great to hear that you had a chance to work with Brysen this time around; he's a great guy!

Good luck with your future sales, and again, you know where to find us if you need anything else. :-)

Beads and Dangles

I have had the Bold Discount app for several years and love how easy it is to set up new promotions. The support via live chat is excellent and Kelsey deserves a special shout out for going above and beyond to help with a snippet code installation for the countdown timer. Highly recommend!

January 6, 2020

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you've been using Bold Discounts for many years now, and we're happy that you found it easy to set up new promotions; that's what we wanted for our customers!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so happy that Kelsey was able to assist you via live chat and get that snippet added for you to get the countdown timer working on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Gautier Studio

Hi Bold Discount, chat help is easy and practice.
Great service with @Priyanka, fast and useful! Thanks Bold Discount.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; thanks so much, and we're glad we could help! (especially Priyanka)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

CellMart

Great App, working well and fantastic helpful support team!! They have installed code again without any charges when I replaced my theme. I recommend to everyone.

December 9, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and that our team of installers were able to get things re-installed for you on the new theme!

We appreciate the recommendation. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

trialguides-dev

The app works well, but the company does not allow for a development instance without paying for it on top of your production instance. If they changed that policy to match most other vendors I'd give them more stars...

December 6, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we aren't able to provide a discount on the app for development stores, but we are more than happy to provide you with a trial of the app to cover your testing.

We wish we could provide a solution that works better for you, but if you'd like to accept the trial for your development store, please let us know.

Handy Quirks

Somehow it bugged out all the prices in my store. It took my old prices and didn't save the new ones. Please be careful when using this app.

December 5, 2019

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you ran into a pricing issue on your store - we're not entirely sure what happened, but one of our specialists, Eric, is going to call you shortly to speak with you about this.

If we're unable to reach you, please send us an email with the best time to reach you so we can work with you to get everything resolved!

Rogue Rider Industries

Pretty awesome app and great prompt service! We are killing it on Black Friday Cyber Monday and couldn't have done it without this program!

rogueriderindustries.com

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for linking your website so we can see the app in action. :-) It looks fantastic!

We're glad to hear that you guys have been so successful this busy sale weekend; we're so glad to hear we could be an integral part of your sale. We look forward to seeing your continued success over the holiday season! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101