4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily applying and scheduling sales, especially for large inventories. Its backup service and flat fee payment option are appreciated. Customer service is praised for its responsiveness. However, some merchants report occasional performance issues.

November 16, 2023

Great app!

Bidetlity
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for leaving a great review! It's great to hear that you are liking Bold Discounts so far!

November 7, 2023

Awesome app!! A huge time saver, especially around the holiday shopping season!

Franne Golde
Over 3 years using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for the lovely review! We are glad to hear that Bold Discounts is helping you save some valuable time. Thanks for choosing Bold!

November 2, 2023

I have thousands of products on my store. A few times a year, we have large discount sales that apply to specific products/collections. Bold Discounts makes this possible with ease.

The only reason that this isn't a 5/5 star for me is that sometimes, when the sale ends, a handful of products still keep their sale price for some reason. It never fails to apply the sale though, which is the important aspect of the app.

AV Figures
Over 5 years using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in, we are so glad to hear you are able to create the specific sales you need. If you ever need our help with an issue, we are always standing by! Our team is here for you. Thanks for choosing Bold!

November 14, 2023

Great App easy to use, we use it for all big sales using collections

PYRA ELEMENTS
About 1 year using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for leaving a review. Bold Discounts is certainly a great application to use for placing your collections on a sale. Thanks for choosing Bold!

October 26, 2023

Great app that's easy to use, allowing us to set specific discounts for different product groups.

Barc London
Almost 4 years using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bold Discounts. We are so glad to hear we play a part in your stores success! Cheers!

October 25, 2023

Honestly this is one of the most useful app that we use. Once the items are selected they go back to regular price after the sale is up. It used to take us hours to discount and reprice the items that were put on sale. It is also a wonderful app when it comes to run the BFCM sales as they can be pre selected and scheduled and they end on a specific time. We run deals every Wed using this tool. A must have.

Beadsofcambay.com
Almost 3 years using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

We are just over the moon to read your review. Words like your truly motivate us to keep improving! Thanks so much for your kind review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

October 26, 2023

Tremendous help with activating/de-activating flash sales!

Dive Bar Nutrition
Almost 2 years using the app
BOLD replied November 22, 2023

Thanks for leaving a review! We are glad to hear that Bold Discounts has been helping with activating and deactivating flash sales on your store. We wish you all the best with using Bold Discounts. Cheers!

October 26, 2023

Bold makes it painless to schedule discounts. We've used this app for 18 months and have seen a huge reduction in time spent organizing and rolling out incremental key sale periods.

We've never had an issue, so I can't speak to the customer service, but that's a good thing! Definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a way to automate your discount scheduling.

Blazer For Men
11 months using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

Thanks for your wonderful review! It truly makes our day - and if you ever need us, we'll make sure are happy with our helpful support team! All the best in your upcoming sales! Cheers, thanks for choosing Bold!

November 14, 2023

I needed help with the app. Chintak helped me sort it out quickly. Staff like him is what makes this app so great!

The Episodes Project
About 1 month using the app
BOLD replied November 17, 2023

What a lovely review for our support specialist Chintak. We are so glad to hear of the great service he provided right when you needed it. We will be sure to pass along your kind words! Thanks for choosing Bold!

October 18, 2023

Download the app, they charged me $99, I message for help installing and they don't integrate with my cart app, now they are REFUSING to refund me. This is all within 2 days.

STAY AWAY.