Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Noli-Fashion

I like it so far. I would love the ability to change the colors to match my brand. That should be available in the next update.

Mulco Watches

Very good app and excellent service. Response time is quite fast and its staff is 100% reliable and effective

Urban Street Wear

App working fine. Had some minor doubts and Laurel was able to sort it out quickly. Highly recommended!

The Midnight Society

This app is the JAM for Black Friday Weekend! We ran into a little snag due to my lack of coding knowledge, but Kelsey (the customer support rep) was a true gem, and got us headed in the right direction for a resolution FAST! Which was pretty impressive, especially during Black Friday!

Paper Rehab

I love the options offered to create sales and being able to set a time frame.
I initially had a challenge activating it but Harpreet helped me tremendously and quickly in getting it resolved. Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service!

Paradise Planner Co.

Absolutely cannot believe I'm dealing with this on Black Friday weekend. So of course you don't know until your sale is live, but with this app you can't allow the use of any 3rd party payment app (only shopify payments) because if you allow other ones, customers don't actually get a discount. AND customers cannot check out in their selected currency. This has cost me at least one sale that I'm aware of. Who even knows how many more. This app is completely pointless. The only reason I downloaded it was so my customers wouldn't have to enter discount codes. Instead I got 2 other (worse) problems. Will be uninstalling immediately after the weekend. EDITED TO ADD: After having multiple issues with my code after uninstalling their discounts app, I've learned that these problems are KNOWN ISSUES with using their apps!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Mi Guagua

okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokok ok ok

Lavender's Dream

I'm unable to exclude specific collections, like the clearance collection, from sitewide sale. I also can't enter coupon codes (so far). And I also cannot find the price adjuster. This box will n ot allow me to submit a negative review... I'd give it zero stars now

December 2, 2020

Les Tissées

Very satisfied with the help I got from Kelsey. Excellent customer service ! Very good help :) Keep that employee please :)

Sobrebarba

Great app. Really good and with an incredibly helpful support. I installed for a Black Friday back in 2016 and I continue to use Bold Apps since then.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117