Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

FASTEST App! Schedule storewide, flash & discount sales.

Uppermoda

This app is easy to use and really makes the process of offering discounts super easy. I had exceptional service from Marty and am very happy with the level of support and the swift responses I have received. As a small business owner, I am incredibly happy with the high quality of support I received as I am able to concentrate on my business and can trust that my questions and concerns will be addressed by the Bold Team. Thank you Marty for your excellent service!

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Figure out my issue quickly and I just started. I will see how it performs. They installed liquid for me so I'm hoping this works for us.

October 18, 2019

We're glad to hear that our team was able to get things sorted for you; sorry that you ran into those in the first place! We look forward to seeing what you do with our Discounts app, and are always here every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance. :-)

Apoteka.hr

I had some problems regarding activating sale and support team was very helpfull, we solved my problem through 2 e-mails. It is nice to know that you can count on them 24/7.

October 17, 2019

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear you ran into some issues getting your sale activated! Our support team aims to get everything solved for you in as quick a manner as possible, so we love to hear that everything was sorted for you shortly after you contacted us.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Luscious Leather NYC

They do not know what they are doing. I asked them questions and they say let me send you some literature. Instead of answering the question. I was unhappy with the service during the trial and I deleted it before the trial ended but the sale is still going on, even though I have written to customer service four times in the past 6 days. I get an email they are going to help me but they dont. I am in bold Hell.

October 1, 2019

Hello there, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences, as it helps us evaluate how we are handling inquiries and requests. We like sharing our Help Center articles as it can be helpful to understand what went wrong, and how to fix it in case it were to happen again in the future! We're very sorry you found this to be avoiding answering the question.

We are very dedicated to getting this all resolved for you, and I'm very sorry we have been having some difficulty connecting via phone! I'm hoping that our specialists can connect with you today in order to get this sorted out, so that you no longer have the app on your store as per your wishes.

RinkMaster CAN

This is an excellent app that Shopify store owners will want to consider to increase sales on their store.

FlashyBox

I want do some coding stuff and bold have excellent offer me th is extra help not just for app , thank you guys ,Chintan and Parminder

September 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that Chintan and Parminder were able to help you out with the coding customizations you wanted to make. We're definitely ready to help with what we can!

NuWaveBravo

I'm so happy with the results of this app and especially thankful for Parminder for helping me build out an upsell offer that is unique to my Shopify store.

September 13, 2019

Thank you again for your reviews! We're so glad that Parminder was able to help get Discounts and Upsell working together on your store, exactly how you wanted them. :-)

Hustler Hollywood Staging

It's in Staging mode for now as we're testing it out still but so far so good. Really helpful support and Developers are quick to optimize the app to our needs. Feel free to outreach them if you need some specific customization.
We're missing some functionality like picking add-on item from Shopify catalog instead of upload images from the zero but Developers mentioned they're working on increasing features in a future and collect all feature requests from their customers, so hopefully our request will be heard.
Thank you!

September 5, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear you're liking the app so far, even if you're just testing it for now. Our support team is stellar, and always at the ready to answer any questions or help with any issues that arise. So glad to see that our team has been able to assist you during your testing process with this, and other apps!

We're definitely always looking to add new features for our customers and are always interested in hearing feedback, so thank you for your suggestions! We hope to implement these changes someday soon. :-)

Szor Collections

We had an issue with a small icon that appeared on our sale pages and Rahul quickly fixed the issue! He was courteous and extremely knowledgable and I would highly recommend using the app. The chat feature is amazing and I will definitely be using it in the future. Way to go Rahul, thank you!

August 23, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that Rahul was able to solve the problem with the icon for you so quickly. Thanks so much for recommending our product and leaving us a review! We look forward to speaking with you again in the future.

Hand In Pocket

I had a small issue with the installation of the app on www.handinpocket.com Rajni, Shawn and Frank worked to quickly resolve the issue. The app is now working as I expected. Thanks team!

August 21, 2019

Hey there; we're so sorry to hear you ran into an issue while trying to get the app installed! But, it's great to see that our support team was able to get things sorted out for you quickly so you could begin using the app ASAP. Please let us know if you need anything else!

The clothing you sell is absolutely gorgeous, by the way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97