Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Food For Foodies

I've been using Bold Discounts for some years. We've recently integrated our stock inventory with an API connection. Since then our promotions have stopped working. Every morning we have to manually reset all our offers. We sent several emails to the support team at Bold Commerce and we are extremely disappointed with their support. Firstly we were forgotten about and now we've now been told that it could take a minimum of 2 weeks just to investigate!!! This is not good enough especially when its a business critical problem. Extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. The app was ok when it worked, but I suggest that you don't download due to their poor after service.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. I can confirm our team is looking into solutions for your store and we hope to get you back on track as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate the issue.

Zebra Pen

The app works very well and does what we need to do. Creates a Sales tag and countdown timer and more importantly we can choose which products we want/don't want on sale. The version here is Version 1 which worked for us but we wanted some of the features in Version 2. We requested for Version 2 to be installed and they helped us every step of the way. The Bold Support team helped us install the app on our 3rd party theme and did an excellent job. Support was quick and addressed all of our concerns.

March 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear our support team was able to help you achieve the solution which works best for your store! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Apotheca Beauty

Unfortunately cannot be used alongside a third party inventory management system, it's a shame we weren't told this from the start.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team has reached out to provide you some assistance as we do have a version of Discounts which is more compatible with third party inventory apps. Hopefully we can help with a solution that fits your needs!

Farmhouse Table Company

Went to install the app but there was an error installing. Server error apparently. Deleted and retried a couple of times and same issue. Couldn't get into the app to do anything. Deleted once more and moved over to a reliable app.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours alerts us to merchants who may need our help. I see our team has reached out to help troubleshoot, and provide options to match your goals. We wish you every success!

Wear With Cashmere

I would need 2 of the BOLD apps to offer a free product with another one or offer one at % cost. I am a small business and its is far too expensive for my small business with about 2 offersevery 3 months

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly take all feedback such as yours into consideration.
While Bold Discounts is simply for straight-forward sales & discounts - you can choose to add another app (Upsell) for the Buy One, Get One deals and more. If you do not want 2 apps, we do have another product called Bold Bundles, which will allow you to use only one app for Buy One Get One deals. I hope this helps!
Thank you again for your candid and thoughtful review!

Babys Passion

Useful, Phenomenal App. I can use this to skyrocket my sales by offering discounts. Irfan from Bold Discounts Customer Service is excellent in his help to setup the app and troubleshoot any future issues that arise. I appreciate Irfan. It would be amazing if the Duplicate Product costs changed automatically with the Original Product price change. Currently I have to turn off the Discount and Turn it back on, then go into the Bold Upsell app to manually reconfigure all the Upsell offers again. The duplicate product price automatically changing would be better than this manual method.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind review and helpful feedback! We are so glad that you are enjoying the app and that Irfan was there to support you. We are looking forward to seeing your sales skyrocket too! Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

Valka Yoga

Good app in theory - sets up a discount separate from the discount codes on Shopify. This creates potential for abuse by customers who can use existing discount codes to stack two discounts. This needs to be fixed immediately.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We do have a version of Bold Discounts that will prevent discount code stacking. Our team has reached out to help provide you with some more information on how to proceed with the best solution for your needs. Thanks for taking the time to write in, and thanks for choosing Bold!

The Holiday Shoppe

I used the app last year and had some issues that were finally resolved. This year, Irfan helped me instal the app. He was professional, polite, tech- savvy and very helpful. I hope everything will work smoothly when it starts tomorrow. Thanks so much for all your help Irfan!!!

January 3, 2022

We are so glad to hear that Irfan was able to give you the support you needed. We are always happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!

Murphys Shoes

Super customer service from Chandan, solved my problem really quickly and came back to me when she said she would too...thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thank so much for your review! We are glad that Chandan was able to help you so quickly. We are always happy to help! Thanks for choosing Bold!

TheSkinRelief

I bought a lifetime license of this app from this company 2-3 years ago and never really used it. Now I want to use it for a new store but they would not honor their own 'lifetime' license anymore and would like to charge now ever month. Their definition of 'lifetime' is a simple gimmick to get a sale. Find other apps...

December 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry we fell short of your expectations here. Reviews such as yours give us the opportunity to see how we can do better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121