Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Gautier Studio

Hi Bold Discount, chat help is easy and practice.
Great service with @Priyanka, fast and useful! Thanks Bold Discount.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; thanks so much, and we're glad we could help! (especially Priyanka)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

CellMart

Great App, working well and fantastic helpful support team!! They have installed code again without any charges when I replaced my theme. I recommend to everyone.

December 9, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences; we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and that our team of installers were able to get things re-installed for you on the new theme!

We appreciate the recommendation. :-) Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

trialguides-dev

The app works well, but the company does not allow for a development instance without paying for it on top of your production instance. If they changed that policy to match most other vendors I'd give them more stars...

December 6, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we aren't able to provide a discount on the app for development stores, but we are more than happy to provide you with a trial of the app to cover your testing.

We wish we could provide a solution that works better for you, but if you'd like to accept the trial for your development store, please let us know.

Handy Quirks

Somehow it bugged out all the prices in my store. It took my old prices and didn't save the new ones. Please be careful when using this app.

December 5, 2019

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear you ran into a pricing issue on your store - we're not entirely sure what happened, but one of our specialists, Eric, is going to call you shortly to speak with you about this.

If we're unable to reach you, please send us an email with the best time to reach you so we can work with you to get everything resolved!

Rogue Rider Industries

Pretty awesome app and great prompt service! We are killing it on Black Friday Cyber Monday and couldn't have done it without this program!

rogueriderindustries.com

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for linking your website so we can see the app in action. :-) It looks fantastic!

We're glad to hear that you guys have been so successful this busy sale weekend; we're so glad to hear we could be an integral part of your sale. We look forward to seeing your continued success over the holiday season! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

local eclectic

Dylan was great! so helpful. Great customer service. This app is helpful if you have a complicated discount going on.

December 2, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for the review; we're glad to hear that Dylan was able to assist you with your request, and that you're enjoying our Discounts app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and we hope you had a great Black Friday weekend!

Ipshopa

Scotty did a good job, he provided a good service that I never meet.Thanks a lot
this app is good also!

November 29, 2019

Hello! We're glad to hear that Scott was able to work with you and provide you with some amazing customer service. Thank you for the review, and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the app as well!

Please let us . know if we can help with anything else. :-) And best of luck with your sales this busy Black Friday weekend!

Cookie Cutter Lady

Finally an app that shows the previous price and auto applies a discount without having to use codes!!!! Seriously been looking forever! Well worth it. Great customer service as Art and Rahm set everything up for me because I do not know what I'm doing. Awesome company!

November 29, 2019

Hi there! We're glad that you were able to find our app, and that it has the feature you're looking for. :-)

We appreciate the review, thank you, and the kind words! We're glad that our customer service team were able to get things set up and working for you - it can be difficult working with a new app, especially on a time crunch. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else!

Best of luck with your sales this weekend!

OZI

Anyone on Shopify who is looking for an easy way to apply discounts this is your product. Tech support is amazing very helpful and works very well. Cannot recommended the team at Bold highly enough.

November 29, 2019

Hello! We really appreciate your recommendation of our Discounts app, especially for this holiday season! Thank you so much; and we're glad to hear that you've had an amazing experience with our technical support. :-) That's what we aim for!

Best of luck with your Black Friday sales!

Cikers Sports

Great work of client suppot, help me a lot, saved me a lots of time, especially thank Brenda L & James B, good job :)

November 29, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate the review, thank you, and we're glad that our support gurus Brenda and James were able to assist you. :-)

Best of luck with your Black Friday sales this weekend; we look forward to seeing your success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100