Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App | Reviews

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

TheSkinRelief

I bought a lifetime license of this app from this company 2-3 years ago and never really used it. Now I want to use it for a new store but they would not honor their own 'lifetime' license anymore and would like to charge now ever month. Their definition of 'lifetime' is a simple gimmick to get a sale. Find other apps...

Work Authority

Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Reached out to support several times and the issues were not resolved.

OUT OF STOCK

The support Daniel and Jeff, are helpful and everything is sorted out swiftly. Strongly recommended.

ELVIE JEWELS

BOLD use to be great, but they've changed their support, and it's now horrible, do not use, I wish they went back to how it use to be.

Glowee

Slow and horrible customer service. I wasted an hour with Rajni in the live chat and it was like talking to a brick wall, as he kept ignoring the issues I had.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Easy to use app that we've used for years. Not a ton of frills, but it quite simply works when you need it to. The support team is quick to help, accurate with their work, and a dream to work with. Harpreet and Rajni in particular were exemplary. Highly recommended service.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad Harpreet and Rajni were there to assist you. Thanks for the recommendation!!

QiLifeStore.com

Awesome app. needed to upgrade to version 2 so i could disable stackable discount codes. But so far so good, reliable and bug proof.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing Bold, we look forward to working with you!

FSWERKS

SLOW... no options, and no stats... used twice and it was a nightmare, every time we had to turn on to test or turn off, had to wait like 30 mins for it to complete....much better ways to accomplish this by simple exports/imports using bulk edit tags etc... and did I mention SLOWWW. Heck I just noticed we been paying for this for years... heck I thought we cancelled it after the trial.. and its $20/month! It's not worth $2/month seriously... and did I mention SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Will be removing now.

September 7, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app. Appreciate the feedback however, we'll let the developers know to look into speeding up sync time.

sellmystuffcanadamontreal

Ticket #1118678 resolved quickly and friendly. I like the app a lot, though wish there were more payment options. I barely use it and so $20/month is a little steep.

Miss Mary Mac

This app can now quickly add a sale or multiple sales to my shopify store, where as before it was a time consuming task.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy the app is quick and time efficient! Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120