Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Savvy Row

Complex set up required. You can struggle with it or wait 2 days for them to do it for you (and some features are immediately chargeable). No thanks.

Romantic Express

I ran into some issues initially where I was not a happy camper. However Brysen stepped in and saved the day. This is a great app to run any type of sale. The interface is very easy to use and I had my first sale up and running in just a couple of minutes. Coupons are great to use however this is THE app to run the sales that your customers expect. You should at least use the trial period to check it out. I am glad that I did.

June 24, 2019

Hello there; we're sorry you were experiencing some trouble with our app! We completely understand how frustrating it can be as a merchant to run into these issues; but we're glad that Brysen was able to turn that around and help you with the app. :-)

So happy to hear that you were able to take full advantage of our trial period to test this out, and that it meets your store's needs! We're happy to help with anything else you may need going forward.

Violate The Dress Code

The best way to have a bulk sale on your site. We've used it for holiday sales, it applies immediately to anything and everything you'd like to put on sale!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving such a great review! I'm glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with the app. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our apps, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can!

KirkerArtandJewelry

Ok. After whining about support here someone from support that actually knew something contacted me and said he would fix everything and was sorry about my experience. They did as promised and I am once again a satisfied customer. I am only giving 4 stars as I should have gotten that type of support from the beginning, but they did come through, eventually.
The app does what it says it does but the code snippets you have to add for sale tag display are a pain. Best to just have them do it for you.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and update it - I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles to begin with, but it means a lot to us that you've expressed we were able to help. If you do have any more questions or concerns, please remember that you can always reach out to our Support team, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Southern Elegance

I have several of their apps. (Brain, Loyalty point, Discount, and Upsell)

I did pay them to add the code. But, it was well worth it! Their customer service has been phenomenal. (Even when I messed up the theme)

I love these apps and so do my customers.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to know that multiple of our apps are working well for you, your business, and your customers! As always, we love to help and will continue to do our best to provide you with excellent service.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about any of your apps. :-)

Tino's Boutique

WHAT A RIP OFF - DONT BOTHER, to clarify in big flashing letters these scam artists want £10 a product to install their sales app on, you literally are giving them money for nothing - ive worked with liquid code before as i designed my own site but theyve intentionally made this so you have to pay someone to install it as everywhere you turn on their help page takes you to a purchase option! livid that ive been scammed by these cranks.

April 16, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I just wanted to reiterate that our Bold Discounts app works right out of the box and does not require any Liquid coding!

That is, unless you wanted to add some additional visual elements using custom CSS, which we can absolutely help with (for free!). Let us know if you'd like us to submit a free request on your behalf and we'd be more than happy to help add some additional visuals to your app.

MahaDevi design

This app really helps us put multiple items on sale and some for a limited time! saves a lot of time.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Bold Discounts is a great way to easily put a sale on your store. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! By the way, I really love your Ayita fringe cardigan!

PC Traders Ltd

Great app that lets us run discounts across our categories with ease would give it 10 stars if i could - it wants me to write more than 100 characters but I think i have said enough :)

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! Great use of the app on your home page; those computer discounts look very enticing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Dollbaby London

Had some teething problems trying to set up the countdown clock but was resolved in the end. Great comms and Abhijit responded very quickly to emails

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad our support gurus were able to help resolve your issue. By the way, your lashes are gorgeous! Please let us know if you need any further assistance. :-)

Micheo Music

I used this app for creating a Gear Mania Sale in our shopify store and had great results. High fives and Two thumbs up! Great App

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad that our discount app is meeting your business' needs! Best of luck with future sales, and please let us know if you need any assistance. Absolutely love the look of your red metallic Yamaha bass, by the way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96