Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, flash-sales, & scheduled sales with a click.

Southern Napa Fine Wine House

Just launched our online store and am using multiple apps from BOLD. Apps are great, but the support is FANTASTIC! Do yourself a favor, if you can't quite figure something out, don't spend your time trying to make it work, just contact their support team and they will walk your through the process...great functionality and lots of time saving during implantation!

Legends

I use this app in sync with my product upsell app by bold. So far so good and if you have any questions the team is quick to respond and is extremely helpful. Parminder provided the best customer support I've ever had!

Head'n Home

So far I am very happy! I will be using the Bold Discount and Upsell together. The apps were an easy install, some code I installed myself and I am not extremely knowledgeable but their documentation was easy to follow. The rest of the code I had the amazing support staff take care of. Cody and the rest of the team were very helpful. Still early to comment on effectiveness but for what it appears it will do the cost for there apps are great.

Luxury Sports Rugs

This is a great app to help with conversions on your product page. Abhijit and Parminder from Customer Support was able to quickly resolve my issue. World-class customer support!

I highly recommend this app for your store.

Kaiya

I haven't had too much time with the app. I would just like to address their excellent customer service. I had issues with the app installation, and Marty from their customer service team got it all sorted out. Thanks again guys.

One Lovely Sip

I had an issue installing their apps at first, and it was addressed in a matter of hours, great customer service! 5 stars!

West Texas Justice

This app has some major problems and is absolutely the slowest syncing app I have ever used. I made several discounts and added them to my store and they showed correctly. I started running the promotions but when I checked the next morning all the discounts were gone. The product still showed the Sale logo but the price was back to full retail. Support told me I would have to make each discount inactive and let it sync and then activate and sync it again. This took me over 8 hours but worked and discounts were showing again even though the amount of time it took was ridiculous. Next morning I check my site and all the discounts are gone again. I sent another email to support several hours ago but still have not heard back from them. I am looking for another app that will work now.

Jokers Costume Hire Mega Store

If you could rate nil stars then that is what I would have chosen. The App does not work correctly for a large number of discount items. Numerous products did not have the applicable discount applied even though the set-up was correct. This issue was identified on the 30th July and as at 16th August there has been no resolution. The costumer service was even worse. Despite numerous attempts to get an answer and being advised that I will be updated urgently, no feed back was provided. On the third day in a row of email an chatting, I received this response "We have a larger than normal volume right now and everything is taking longer than anticipated" which is a stock standard response. I would not recommend this app for its functionality or the service response to anyone! Very disappointed!

That Gadget Hub

The app is as described and the support I got from Guri was brilliant he fix my problem in minutes

Trendyble

Amazing app with 5 star customer service. Thank you for your 2nd critical support that you have given to our shop dear Nupur . I highly recommend product discount app. It’s perfectly working. When ever i need them they are just right beside me!..Thank you to all Bold support team.

Serkan