Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

TheDesignerKlozet

Great app easy to use and understand................................................................

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you like the app! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Minga EU

nice, helpfull.......................................................................................

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

Stile di Strada

very soon to describe the service
I did it recently
let's see how everything works this month, then I'll make the right observations

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so excited for you to try our app!

Lavaa

Harpreet helped me fix the issue with strikethroughs not showing up on my original prices during a sale. Very helpful and fast!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are just so happy that Harpreet was there to help you fix the issue you were having. We are always here to help.

The Glass Underground

I just had an issue with sale banners that were still showing up after the sale was over. I started a chat and within 5 minutes, the problem was fixed with advice for the future! Wonderful!!!!

February 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. It makes us happy that we were able to help you and that your issues were resolved quickly! We are always there to help when you need us.

Karagiri

Worst app ever! It changed the layout of my collection page entirely.The app has made some changes to the theme. The images on the collection pages are replaced by blank spaces. My collection page is completely distorted!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are so so sorry that you were experienced these issues. We are constantly working on improving our app to make it better and your feedback is really important to us.

SHAPERX

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced these issues during install. We are always working on improving our app and your feedback is very important to us.

Nulive olives

i just installed the app and still don't know about it but i heard its good and useful but i should try

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

I would give it zero stars if I could. Very unclear instructions and when I went to stop and restart the sale it removed all items from my sale collection. Removed tags from my shopify site that it did not put there. Now having to manually enter over 1000 product tags. Nothing they can do. One of the biggest sale days of the year ruined.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are constantly working on making our apps better.

Lenz Photo Store

I installed the app, but discounts are not showing. I use Impulse them, it's shows pending to leave a review. So hope this helps. The UI is nice tho

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118