Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
November 16, 2022

Muy buena aplicación para aplicar descuentos masivos de forma simple y el soporte es muy amable y eficaz para resolver dudas e inconvenientes con la app.

oby.mx
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
BOLD replied November 18, 2022

¡Gracias por su amable revisión! Siempre estamos felices de ayudar. ¡Gracias por elegir Bold!

October 16, 2022

Worst experience ever! The apps stopped working and generated damage on my website, then they sent a message saying that they had a problem and would probably display the wrong prices for the customers.

ZEUS X1
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied October 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the experience you had. Our team is looking into the issues you have experienced. We thank you your patience. Please keep an eye out for further communication from our team.

October 6, 2022

Excelente servicio, aun no pruebo por completo la app, pero la atención a sido muy buena. Aunque la app que instale al principio no tenía para bloquear el uso de código de descuento en productos con rebaja, Chandan me ayudo a descargar la versión de la app que si podría hacer eso.

ludaa.mx
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 days
BOLD replied October 11, 2022

¡Gracias por tu reseña! ¡Nos alegra mucho saber que Chandon pudo ayudarlo con una solución que funciona para sus necesidades! ¡Gracias por elegir Bold.

September 2, 2022

Great little app. We've been using it for a few years now and it works great for our needs. We recently updated our store theme and had some issues with the code not transferring over and customer support was extremely quick in responding to my inquiry and getting everything back up and working as it should. Thank you guys!

VividEditions
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
BOLD replied October 4, 2022

August 22, 2022

Can't even use it. I paid $20 just to find out after the first day that my inventory management system would make this app useless for me. I uninstalled it after 2 days, but Bold still got their money. It would be nice if the developer would include some sort of disclaimer stating that the app will stop all of your sales if you use a 3rd party inventory management system.

Eve Home & Garden
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear Bold Discounts did not work with your third-party inventory app. I can confirm our team has reached out to offer a solution.