Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

risvolto.com

Location Italy

Great app with super customer service, fast and effective, with a special mention for Meg! Very recommended!

InStock Furniture and Homeware

Thanks, Meg for your help. This is a great app to sync products automatically. I have no issues at this moment using this app.

EuroUnelte

We are using this app to multiple stores and is one of the most customisable on the marketplace we could find. We have multiple vendors to create feeds for and having a lot of options in the App to create custom feeds was extremely helpful. The support was great too, they have replied quickly and have also implemented a new feature we have requested. Thanks!

Materiae

Super quick responses and so helpful answering all of our questions!! Definitely recommend for creating feeds

George and Willy

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. The customer care help you for all problems immediately and find together a solution. In one occasion we get a call, so the best help center in the hystory.

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5