FG ‑ Product Feed Generator

Developer
FeedGeni
4.3
September 30, 2022

Genial, me han ayudado mucho en todo y el sistema de soporte es muy rápido y eficaz, han sabido solucionar mi problema.

SINGULARU
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 22, 2022

Great app, and stellar customer service. I've tested several feed generator apps before in order to create some heavily customized feeds for some applications, and this was definitely jackpot. Emphasis on customer service, the FeedGeni team has set up several custom feeds for me after my enquiry free of charge after I've installed the app. Definitely recommend!

CoffeeTime.dk
Austria
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
May 19, 2022

Great app with super customer service, fast and effective, with a special mention for Meg! Very recommended!

risvolto.com
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 21, 2021

Thanks, Meg for your help. This is a great app to sync products automatically. I have no issues at this moment using this app.

InStock Furniture and Homeware
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 6, 2021

We are using this app to multiple stores and is one of the most customisable on the marketplace we could find. We have multiple vendors to create feeds for and having a lot of options in the App to create custom feeds was extremely helpful. The support was great too, they have replied quickly and have also implemented a new feature we have requested. Thanks!

EuroUnelte