4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable features, intuitive filters, and detailed analytics, particularly beneficial for stores with a large product range. It's easy to use, reliable, and enhances the shopping experience. The support team is responsive and dedicated to resolving issues promptly. Many appreciate its excellent value, offering robust features and top-notch support at a reasonable price.

Edited August 23, 2022

So far I've been able to do everything I've wanted to with this app, from filters to color swatches. The team has always been very responsive in fixing issues and other tweaks to get the functionality exactly how I want it. Support has been fast and effectice.

sheepdreamzzz
March 12, 2021

This is my favorite filter app!!! It really helps me a lot! And the customer service team is really nice!

womenboutique
China
February 10, 2023

Fantastic app and even better service! Contacted them with a problem and heard back within 10 minutes. Issue was resolved in under 12 hours from initial contact.

SHARP Knife Shop
Edited August 3, 2020

Good App and Service Thanks Team satisfied with your response Keep it up
My queries are solved timely

likera Clothing Co
India
January 6, 2023

Very functional and customizable. Works great and better features/capabilities than the built-in Shopify 2.0 filters. Support was very responsive and resolved the minor issue I had. Well worth it!

Notorious Lift
February 19, 2022

Easy and straightforward to use. I've contacted support a few times and they have always been responsive and helpful

PreLouLou
Singapore
February 11, 2022

great app - some teething problems but sorted within 5 days - really has revolutionised the way our customers can use our website

CurlyGirlMethodClub
March 22, 2023

App works great the way you want it to, and the support is hands down THE BEST out there. I've been in touch with the team with a variety of questions and requests, Helen and the team was able to answer/fix all for us. Definitely recommend this to anyone.

kostklip®
March 30, 2023

Amazing dev team their quick to sort out any problems on the app! Would 100% recommend them to anyone!

BrazenGamingChairs
June 24, 2022

Really good support and a good app. When we have issue with their app, they always try to fix it. :)

Ocuway