Reviews (1,869)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced search/filtering capabilities, product recommendation widgets, and AI-powered features. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and mobile compatibility. The visual merchandising tools, custom product filter, and analytics dashboard are also valued. Advanced filtering options enhance the shopping experience. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. This app is particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories, improving site search and collection page filter functionality.

April 11, 2023

We use the filters on specific collections depending on the size. They are super helpful for stores like ours that has 6K SKU's so our customers can find what they need easily. Boost was very accommodating and helpful for some customizations that were needed to make filters work properly for our website. They were fast and easy to work with. I highly recommend Boost Product Filter & Search.

Adventures in Homebrewing
Edited October 29, 2018

There is a lot of 'bug' for this app. I've selected multiple things to add into the filter and sometimes they just don't show up. Then on another page, the whole filter is even more problematic - it simply disappears on certain collections page (not all)! The app has a lot of issues that you need to find out then ask the CS to help out (which wastes your time...)
Hmm I need to spend a lot of time checking and writing back and forth with the CS. CS's attitude was nice tho, just their speed in terms of replying is a bit slow.

--EDIT--
CS was very helpful in tackling the issues despite the bugs. All problems are solved for now.

OhMyCourse (OMC)
Hong Kong SAR
September 26, 2020

I am very pleased with this app, it does exactly what i wanted. It gives my store a better look and the filtering mechanisms works very well.
Furthermore the support was fast and effetive.

newZJOOS.dk
Denmark
March 2, 2018

Great app, the only one to my knowledge that pulls in your variants from size, color, and price without having to tag everything. This comes in handy for stores with a huge amount of products. Good support too!

West 147
Edited December 3, 2018

Awesome app working good in my Mobile store...I will strongly recommend to everyone & even Support is too good...

Fairprice Mobiles
India
March 3, 2020

Really fast and helpful support. We had an issue with our theme and it was fixed within 8 hours after our request.
App is very powerful... good work!

DETAILvernarrt - Marion Gieffers-Senke
Germany
November 17, 2017

This is a great app, it works well on our store and is significantly better than anything else available. What really sets it apart though is the support, Tony and his team are second to none when it comes to response rate and customising the filter to our needs. Excellent.

Jewelstreetesc
March 27, 2023

Great app and service! Easy to use and quick response from the support team. Rich functionality and nice to integrate.

Vicoffroad Australia
Boost Commerce replied April 3, 2023

Hi Vicoffroad Australia team,
We appreciate your wonderful review, it means a lot to us. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoy using our app and value the prompt assistance provided by our Support team. Please rest assured that Boost always puts customers' satisfaction as one of our top priorities.
Our support is always available for you and we will continue doing our best to help you however we can!
All the best,
Boost team

August 25, 2022

I was looking for an application that would allow me to utilize the range slider. They are also very responsive when I have a problem.

ヨーヨーストアREWIND
Japan
Boost Commerce replied August 25, 2022

Hi there,

Such an honor for us to be a part of your journey!

Boost always wants to provide fast, the most convenient method with detailed information to our customers. With that being said, we are proud that our quick and thoughtful service has created a great experience for you!

Thank you, and we wish you all the success!

Sincerely,
Boost team

October 6, 2021

Applicazione ottima, assistenza sempre disponibile ad aiutarti in tutte le esigenze e situazioni, davvero consigliati

D'Ordia
Italy
Boost Commerce replied October 7, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback!

We are so happy that our customers enjoy what we do. We hope that your experience at Boost will keep being awesome and look forward to making it even better in the future!

Please feel free to reach us. It is always a pleasure to help you.

Warmest of regards,