Reviews (1,870)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced search/filtering capabilities, product recommendation widgets, and AI-powered features. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and mobile compatibility. The visual merchandising tools, custom product filter, and analytics dashboard are also valued. Advanced filtering options enhance the shopping experience. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. This app is particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories, improving site search and collection page filter functionality.

March 22, 2022

They did a great job helping me so far. I am working with them now on a few updates. I think this is the best app for search out there.

Studio 1 Beauty
Boost Commerce replied March 23, 2022

Hi there,

We're happy to see that you had an amazing experience at Boost. Thank you so much for your generous feedback!

We agree that Search is our shining feature and feel glad to know that you love it.

Please keep reaching out to us whenever you need. It is always a pleasure to help you.

Warmest of regards,

May 14, 2019

Great app ! We use it on 2 shops and we are very satisfied. If needed the support team is very competent and quick to respond. 5/5

Monexpresso
France
Edited April 19, 2022

By far the very best filter & search app! I can do so much with it and customer support is over the top. I had an issue that took a week to fix but they were very responsive, staying in contact with me every single day! They never stopped working on my issues. I'm very pleased. I use several apps for my shop but, if I had to choose just one, this would be it. Believe me when I say, you can do so much with this app and customer support won't let you down.

L.A. Wild
Boost Commerce replied April 11, 2022

Hello there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Thank you for all the great things you said about our app and support team, and at the same time, we apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Our Support team, along with our Engineers have worked hand in hand to rectify this matter for you, and we are excited to inform you that the issue is now resolved. It would be great if you could check and confirm this on your end, in your most convenient time, and let us know if there is any issue.

Please know that we are always here for you whenever you need our help.

All the best,

May 10, 2021

This app works really well! Great support team who are very quick to respond and very helpful :) Thank you.

Susanne Kaufmann
Austria
Boost Commerce replied May 21, 2021

Hello,

On behalf of the team, I'd like to express our heartfelt appreciation. We are delighted that our speedy and thoughtful service has resulted in a pleasant experience for you.

As ever though, please keep us updated if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Wishing you continued success,

April 21, 2018

Filter bar/search with powerful functionality. Great UX in the app backend as well so it's easy to create custom filter options per collection. Support very quick to respond and helpful in help getting us started. Thank you!

Bathroom Village
July 28, 2021

Nous sommes pour le moment très satisfaits de l'application Boost.
Grâce à l'équipe support (Denis, John, Henry et Ro que je remercie), nous avons pu réaliser de nombreuses personnalisations. Le support est très réactif, vous pouvez espérer une réponse dans la journée ou au plus tard le lendemain. En plus, ils sont très courtois et surtout compétents ! Ils ont su répondre à toutes mes questions et tous mes besoins. Je recommande fortement.

Joaillerie Edenn.com
France
Boost Commerce replied July 29, 2021

Hi there,

We were blown away by your generous words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree with you, Denis, John, Henry, and Ro are true gems in our team!

We feel blessed for having customers like you and look forward to making your experience more awesome.

All the best,

March 12, 2018

incredible support!!! awesome filter app!

Milk Bots
November 23, 2021

This app is amazing. And the boost commerce customer support is even better. So far, all of my questions could be answered and even individual customization requests were neatly implemented in my shop. I can really recommend it. 5 Stars.

onup®
Switzerland
Boost Commerce replied November 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your amazing review. Being of service to your stores is our great pleasure. Glad that we could turn it into valuable assets to your business.

If there is anything else we can do to make you feel more satisfied, we'd love to know.

Wishing you all the best,

March 7, 2022

The best search app ever. Outstanding and lightning fast customer support! I'm super happy to have this. Thank you again!

Zahocho Knives Tokyo
Japan
Boost Commerce replied March 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for putting your trust in our Product Filter & Search!

We are overjoyed to hear that our product has been beneficial to you. Our entire team would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our services. We treasure every good remark you've made and consider it a beautiful gift.

Thank you once more, and we wish you the best of success!

October 13, 2020

Helps my customers find what they're searching for. Great customer support as well. From what I've researched, having a search app increases sales and conversions, and this seems like a great app for providing that.

GlassSipper