Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Surfas

10 STARS if i could :-)

I have worked with many apps. (100+)
And i have only done 3 reviews.

I needed to for this app, as we are VERY happy with the functionality.
The best we found for Search and Filtering.

And, we were very surprised by the performance.
Faster than our theme. For search and collection page loading.
And we use an elite Theme by Out Of the Sandbox.

This app is working perfectly for us.

AND, the support team is the best we have ever worked with.
Helpful, fast, and they did more than they needed to, to ensure our Search and Filtering on our site was ideal. (BIG THANKS TO JACK and LIA! :-)

Highly Recommended!

James
Theta Cre8ive Inc.

February 4, 2020

Hi James,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your kind words to us, especially our team members Jack and Lia. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently!

Cheers!
Boost Team

The Hockey Centre NL

Very good app, good service, very kind people.
Support is very fast and helpfull. I would recommend this app to everyone who wants product & collection filter app with multiple options and it is really easy to use.

The Hockey Centre

Heather B. Moore

Great app. Easy to integrate and customize. And amazing customer support when things get a little out of whack.

Gear.com

We use Boost Commerce's Product Filter & Search to build custom filters by category, such as different lens traits for sunglasses and filtering by color. This has become an integral part of the findability methods we are building into our site -- I am pleased with its functionality, and looking forward to more features being added!

Quiz Shop

Great to add complex filtering options to the store. We wanted something that looked like Expedia and this did the trick!

Bare Essentials

Really happy with this app. Great support and quick to answer queries or act on the request. Highly recommended.

BodyOutlet

Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support. Super support.

Beauty & Seoul

I trialled 3 product filter apps and this is by far the most comprehensive. It allows OR filtering which a lot of other did not and the styling is slick, neutral and clean so it will go with almost any store front.

However I want to save a special mention for their support staff whom are excellent. Make no mistake this is a complex app behind the scenes so occasionally it needs a bit of tweaking to work to its full potential. The team have typically responded within a few hours and are always a delight to deal with. I whole heartedly recommend this app

February 4, 2020

Hello,

Your beautiful complement has filled our hearts with joy! We are glad to know that our app fulfills your needs. Our dedicated staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We will try our best to deliver the high-quality features! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Boost Team

Summer Child

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this filter tool! Exactly what I was looking for and so easy in use. I did run into a tiny issue with the filter on mobile, but John fixed it within hours and made it perfect. So freakin' happy with the level of customer service too.

Joyja

Instant filtering and search using AJAX! Support (looking at you Miguel) is amazing and works quickly. They've always been super helpful and informative with setting up and adding changes to the store.