Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Funace

Had some problem with the filter page that's not working well with a compare app and a quick view app, emailed support, grant them access to my shopify store, and they fixed the problem in less than a day. I also contacted the compare app company and quick view app company to see if they can fix it but they keep throwing the ball to another app saying that it's out of their hands to fix it. Boostcommerce came through and fixed it. Thanks! Awesome company and I will be using more of your products whenever they are fit.

Beach Diva

Excellent Customer Support!! The other collection filter apps that I looked at could not do everything that I wanted. The customer service was great and they helped me set up the filter that way that it needed to be;)

Enhancedmale

Love this filtering app. Works well and customer service is very responsive. Would recommend.

Www Mralans Com

Very clean looking filter! Looks amazing on mobile as well and desktop. Customer service has been very responsive too! We had a small issue with sorting some filter options and they had the problem fixed within 24 hours. Definitely recommend this app!

Ibuyltd

Love this filter app! It makes the whole shopping experience for my customers so much better! The team at boost commerce are so helpful and so lovely to deal with to 5 stars!

Cuddle Circle

Really easy to use app and the developers are really helpful with any problems that arise. Looks really good on my store and makes filtering for my customers so much better!

Pixiecove

Great support from the team, efficient and quick. The app itself is easy to use and really effective.

Linneys Perth

Amazing support from the team. We required some customisation not included in the initial setup and they were more than happy to customise based on our requirements. Great job!

Hotashell

The only thing better than the app is the customer service. We had several questions regarding the setup and customization and the Boost team has been nothing but helpful. Would highly recommend to any store looking for more robust product filtering with ace follow-up support.

Pretty Kitty Fashion

We tested a number of filtering apps before settling on this one. Quite simply we found it to be by far the best for our needs. What we also found after installing was that the customer support was second to none. We needed quite a lot of customisation and adaptation to make it fit with some unique ways that our site functions, and also to make it interact with another app. Tony and Rose were very quick and responsive to our requests and implemented everything we needed diligently to perfection. We cannot find fault with the app or the customer support. Excellent all round! Highly recommend.