Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Tradeplus Test

Excellent App!

Definitely my top pick for search & filtering.
The level of support was amazing as well - very helpful team

Bambiaustralia

Great App with excellent support from Tony who helped set up and implement some custom code to enable a few features specific to our store.

On Payless Furniture

Awesome App!
Since I setup it, my client's avg. time on site increased significantly!
A Must for growth, Also great support from the team.
Thanks :)

Milk Bots

incredible support!!! awesome filter app!

Brave Fine Art

I used this app before and worked with a guy who was extremely helpful. But since working with them again for custom development, I've found the service to be one of the worst I've encountered. They send back broken layouts and broken code time and time again. Sometimes they even break the work previously fixed. I'm left to check for issues myself as they do virtually no testing. It's totally frustrating and I wish I had chosen a different app. I'm so far down the line with this one that I feel stuck with it so I shall see it through. I paid a significant amount of money for the custom development and they've let me down big time. Avoid these guys, they used to care but they don't now.

December 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for taking time to share your feeling. We've taken your feedback to heart and sincerely sorry for your recent experience.

As customer's satisfaction is always considered with the highest priority to us, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss further with you. Our representative has just reached out to you via email and surely try our best to earn back your trust in us.

Sincerely,
Boost Team

Lovecattrees

Great App!!

Had some problems with installing, I'm not that technical but it was no problem for boostcommerce, I send them a mail and the same day they fixed it for me!! Good support Good service. Its not cheap but it works good and looks nice so for me its perfect !!

Greetz

Galaxt

Great Product!! Perfectly suited our requirement. Awesome Support Team..

Tokersupply

App works great and support was very responsive and willing to make it look perfect on our store.

West 147

Great app, the only one to my knowledge that pulls in your variants from size, color, and price without having to tag everything. This comes in handy for stores with a huge amount of products. Good support too!

Tfusa

Worst App... Caused an error and have lost 2 High Value Sales... They don't provide you the promised free trial period and they de-activate the app in the middle of the night and they compel you to choose a plan....
Dont even try this app......

9th March 2018 Added havoc created by this app is that it meddled with the theme and images are not displayed to customers.....