Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Freeman Ukraine

The product works as clocks. The best filter among all the filters I tested on Shopify App store.

Specially, I would advice this product to Shopifiers who struggle with the Shopify bug with tags (it can be only Latin). The Review Product&Filter Team solved this issue. So if you need filter on Cyrillic, Chinese etc. this product is the best for you.

The support team is very very helpful.

Alex

Uniqso2

The support team is very helpful and responsive, get reply within same day, longest 1 day only.

Tried many similar function apps, but this is the best app we found with the easiest setup and most relevant filtering. They will help you to setup if you want to see how it works without affecting your live theme.

Long story short, 2 thumbs up for this apps, you will never regret to install this app!

Heartratemonitorsusa

Very happy with this app so far. The setup was taken care of by the Boost commerce team, and they did some customizations for us to create the product filter that works best for our store.

The customer support is great, and the app is very powerful.

Catiminiusa

Great App and amazing customer service. The team has been very responsive. We highly recommend Tony and his team!

Hill House Home

as a "shopify expert" and partner, I have installed dozens of apps. this one takes the cake for best filtering app. hands down. not only does the app do everything it says it does, it does it well and does it fast. but the best part is the support team... I have never had such good experience with an app maker. they even customized the app to our needs. this is highly recommended.

Discount Branded Sportswear

Amazing app, does everything you could possible need and now with the added search filtering functionality that Shopify lacks out of the box I'd go so far as to say its perfect. Tony customised it to my store and its fully responsive so looks and functions great on mobile too. Outstanding support, quick and patient.

Check it out at https://www.sportswearbargains.com

King Spa

The filter looks and works just how I had envisioned. Support from the developers was excellent and even install the filter if for you if there are any problems. Couldn't ask for more :)

Spoofytees

Excellent Job and excellent support

Whoopsie

I don't have time to write many reviews but I really need to for this app. This filter is by far the most advanced in the Shopify App Store. I have tested them all. This one provides the most flexibility to what is shown in the filter, how the inventory is sorted by the filter, the fact that the shopper can select multiple options at once (such as several different brands), and they will spend a lot of time customizing it to your individual stores needs. They install it for you and in my case we have been working on it and they have added and adjusted many details to get it exactly how I wanted it. It may seem a bit pricy if you have a large inventory, but it is worth the price. The app is outstanding and equally important the service is as well. If your willing to pay extra for a premium filter that can be customized for your site at no additional expense, do anything you need, and handle complex filtering issues (like I needed after outgrowing the abilities of the other filters), then this is the one your looking for! Come check mine out.... www.WhoopsieDaisyClothing.com

Headphone Zone

Tony is an absolute star. Extremely responsive and incredibly helpful. Our requirement was extremely unique and in order to save several days of effort, he created 50+ sample filter trees for us with filter options. I'm surprised this app is not as popular! Definitely going to recommend it to all Shopify store owners we know who could benefit from such intense collection-specific filtering.
Good luck guys! And keep it up :)