Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Ibuyltd

Love this filter app! It makes the whole shopping experience for my customers so much better! The team at boost commerce are so helpful and so lovely to deal with to 5 stars!

Cuddle Circle

Really easy to use app and the developers are really helpful with any problems that arise. Looks really good on my store and makes filtering for my customers so much better!

Pixiecove

Great support from the team, efficient and quick. The app itself is easy to use and really effective.

Linneys Perth

Amazing support from the team. We required some customisation not included in the initial setup and they were more than happy to customise based on our requirements. Great job!

Hotashell

The only thing better than the app is the customer service. We had several questions regarding the setup and customization and the Boost team has been nothing but helpful. Would highly recommend to any store looking for more robust product filtering with ace follow-up support.

Pretty Kitty Fashion

We tested a number of filtering apps before settling on this one. Quite simply we found it to be by far the best for our needs. What we also found after installing was that the customer support was second to none. We needed quite a lot of customisation and adaptation to make it fit with some unique ways that our site functions, and also to make it interact with another app. Tony and Rose were very quick and responsive to our requests and implemented everything we needed diligently to perfection. We cannot find fault with the app or the customer support. Excellent all round! Highly recommend.

Snoring Beagle

Awesome app, awesome dev response! Luv this app!

Oaksjewelry

This app is a must-have if you have a lot of products. Very easy to use and implement. It looks great in our template and most importantly IT WORKS.

Customer service is outstanding. They are very responsive and helped us customize the app to our specific needs.

Movement Mecca

OMG Tony is amazing. He helped me with the set up (I'm not very tech savvy) and has been so responsive with any questions I had. Its a great app. My customers are already commenting about how much easier my store is to navigate!

Fenton Fenton

Excellent service and quick response, highly recommended!