Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Issimoteca

This app and the team behind it is amazing. The setup was done for free and it took only 2 days. It looks very elegant on my theme and on top of that it has very fast loading times. You can apply different filters on different collections or just use the default filter on all collections. There are various options to filter from such as tags, product type or stock status and more. The Support from Tony is lighnting fast and very effective. He usually answers in not more than one day, often even in few hours. The problems are quickly solved and I am always satisfied. I can definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a beautiful and high performance product filter for their shop.

Dekoera

This app about Filters was not perfect, we had quite many custom needs to make our filters perfect, and the most fantastic thing is that Tony from BoostCommerce was able to solve all our issues, responding and solving things quickly within 1-2 days.

You are highly reliable Partner.

Thanks, Tony!

Maris & Dmitry

Dotrapid

Simply amazing and excellent support

Junk Brands

The app works great and has been MUCH more advanced than any other that I've found on Shopify in the past year. But what makes this app such a win is the amazing support. They're very responsive and have been happy to assist with every little question that I've had. A+ service.

Avida Healthwear Inc

Tony supports his product even in the Trial period (and after of course). The filters worked exactly the way I wanted and were straightforward to set up.

I was originally planning on trying all the filter programs, but didn't bother due to the ease of set up and great support.

Swiftfalcon1

World's best Product filter App. No issues whatsoever. The best support I've ever had and they work so quickly! and resolve the issued almost immediately! Any issues you face they fix quickly, without asking too many questions as long as you give a detailed description of what it is you're trying to achieve.

Highly recommend. Works great! Amazing support !

Caravan Clothes

This is the best product filter app out there! I have tried others, but they weren't as good as this one. It provides the ability to have many filters in a category (unlike others that create collections associated to tags -which means you can only have one filter per category-), and it does it by changing the url (which is nice when sending links or bookmarking pages), instead of doing some Javascript trickery. I had a hard time setting it up, but the support team was quick to respond and did it for me. The internal menu however is clear and easy to understand. I highly recommend it!
Thank you for a quality app!

Lovequotes

Fantastic! This filter does an excellent job of tidying up a jumbled work in progress website making it so much easier for customers to hone in on products of choice …surely making the buying process just that little more enjoyable.

Tony from support is extremely professional, helpful and very responsive to silly questions. He bent over backwards to help me understand the setup and filtering process (even more simple and logical if only one pay’s attention).

Highly recommend this app and the incredible [OUTSTANDING] back up service. Works well filtering for mobile site presentations.

Shungitoff

One of the best filters for shopify store.
I tried all the filters in the catalog, this was the fastest and functional. Very easy to setup. Thank you Tony for help in correcting errors.
Moreover, the application functionality will expand: "auto-suggestion in search box and filter in the search page."
I recommend the app.

Revoir 2

Amazing!

This product filter app answers all the problems we face with Shopify limitations. We can select multiple items and the filtering capability is really smart.

Tony from the support team is really responsive and helpful to setup the filtering matching our current theme and product listing.

Thanks so much for that. Highly recommend this app.

1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next