Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Peanuts and Golf

Great app and customer service, 5 stars! Would recommend this app to anyone who is needing a large store sorted

Tropique Cushions

This app adds great functionality to our website - perfect for what we were looking for. At first, old products were showing up within the search function, however Jenn and João in support promptly helped me resolve any issues and the app now works perfectly. Full confidence this app and team will continue to support our website!

Heart's Desire Clothing

This app is cool. It does what we need it to do and looks nice. Their support team is awesome! Highly recommend

Print Media, Inc.

The folks at BoostCommerce stand behind their product. You can count on excellent customer support!

Arova Kitchens & Bathrooms

We use the Prestige theme. This app simply doesn't display anything to our collections. A waste of time and money

September 8, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I’m sorry for your negative experience with our app.

Since we were failed to connect to you via email earlier and we couldn’t reply to this feedback until recently this function was released, allow me to follow up here once more time.

We checked the problem carefully and it seems like all the filter options has been disabled manually by mistake, hence you didn’t see anything from your collection. We have also successfully integrated and fully supported the Prestige theme now. Therefore, please let us know if we could help get it resolve for you.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you again soon!

Popsy Clothing

Installed the app to enable customers to filter by size. Easy to install and configure. Needed a couple of custom amendments - Contacted customer support and the amendments were done within the hour. Great service!
Popsyclothing.com

Canine Compassion Bandanas

Great app, fast responses from tech support. I'm very satisfied! Would definitely recommend to other users.

ekkla

The app is very good and provide a nice additional feature for customers looking for products. The support is great and they really help you to it set up the app the way you want really quickly in a personalized way. Highly recommended!

Shine On Limited

It's a useful app to help customers to find the products. And customer support is amazing. They responded in time and solve the problem really fast.

Soul Ceramics

Fantastic customer support! I'm in the process of implementing the app now and I've had to reach out to get a few tweaks made and their customer support has been incredibly responsive and helpful. Not to mention the app does exactly what I expected and is very easy to use.