Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Fenton Fenton

Excellent service and quick response, highly recommended!

Carrotti

We were looking for ages for the perfect filter app to use on our website www.carrotbananapeach.com
This is the one! It is easy to use, gives you all the options to customize and has a fantastic customer support!
It is completely worth the money!

Larkspur And Hawk

Tony and Rose Mary are not only super fast at replying to customers, they are great at solving problems. Their app is very versatile, and the tech team made customizations just for us, which we appreciated very much. This is a great app, and great customer service as well.

Shoe The Bear Dkk Eng

Great app and very responsive support. Thanks!

Weightlessno

By far the best app to give you a professional looking and performing filter in your store. Easy to set up and integrates perfectly with the store. Tony from the team offers great service and fast replies. Easy 5 stars!

Emporium Shokuhin

Super fast customer service replies and Tony has been extremely helpful to help us solve all of our issues. A definite 5 stars, keep it up guys!

Nothingbut Sounds

I have decided to update my review since the problem has been fixed. I really do like this filter. It is clean and easy to use with some powerful features in comparison to the others out there. Truly a 5 Star app.

My only quirk (and this may have been an isolated situation), being that this is a paid app and more pricier the other ones here, I would say that the communication factor when there is an issue needs to be better handled. Just some clear direction of what is the status and what is the estimated time to resolve an issue. I understand they may have limited staff but at least tell me 24 hours turnaround. This may not happen too often since I am sure this app works 99.9 percent of the time but even more reason to provide excellent customer service with minimal issues.

Again, I still believe this is a 5 Star app. I recommend it to everyone who needs a powerful and efficient filter for their store. Thank you for making this available. Check the filter out on my store at Nothingbutsounds.com

Divinity Urns

Customer support is very good and I like the way how they work and fixed the problems on the website. Great app and Great people. Keep it up...Cheers.!!

152store

Plugin is AMAZING. Tony and his team are fantastic, help me to set and modify for me the plugin.
I will recommend it to anyone that has an apparel or fashion e-commerce.
Support is amazing, they help me a lot and their answers are day by day.

Thanks a lot

Bots Store

Very good product. Support is top notch and super fast!

Good going guys.