Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Jeperformance

This is exactly the tool you need if you have complex products like i do where you need to customize multiple filters and selects however you see fit based on the products data.

Absolutely fantastic tool, i had a single issue with sorting not beeing correct, contacted support and within 15 minutes we solved it.

Helpful and quick support, top notch filtering mechnism. I cant actually find anything to complain about with this product - i would love to be able to customize abit more regarding how it looks in the frontend but really that is minor detail.

San Mango Collective

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Rose Mary, Tony and the team at Boostcommerce. Not only were they quick to respond, but invested time without hesitation merging their code with my custom (external) theme, which was not trivial.

The filter works perfectly and was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again team.

Costa Moda

5 star service, very helpful!!!

Would recommend definately

Hilditch Key

This app is great and anyone with a retail store should have this. The support is fast and managed to get all requests working. Very much worth the monthly subscription fee. Thanks to Tony and Rose for all their efforts and support!

Test Drich

The app itself is great and will allow displaying very effective filters. However, I'm not writing this review to talk about the app features which are visible in the description but to talk about the customer support.
I cannot recommend these guys enough. They have developed a custom solution for my store which has helped a great deal, their responses are quick and professional and they are always willing to help. If you have any doubts about paying for this app, I can tell you, just the support itself makes it worth investing. Thanks a lot, Tony.

Alameda

This app is simple to use, looks and works great in our webstore.
We had some issues during setting up, but they helped us to fix them fairly quickly. Excellent customer service.

Of1earth

This is a fantastic app and the support is wonderful. It was important for me to find an app that allowed for multiple tags to be chosen at once in one category and this fits the bill. Tony is amazing and gets back to you so quickly if you run into any issues. They install the app for free as well which is amazing.

Adorableonline

We had switched from another app to this one, mainly to be able to select multiple items within a filter category. However, there were other limitations that made us decide to switch back.

One, in particular, was how the category scrolling worked on mobile. It puts a scroll within a scroll right down the middle, making for some awkwardness in thumbing through a collection page. Also having to manually customize filter categories is problematic where dynamic updating of new categories is needed. Customer support was responsive, though delayed, and then it disappeared when we tried to drill down further into our needs.

All that said, I do appreciate the work of app developers like this one...and in fact this still may be the filter app for you. It just wasn't for us.

Couturesell

The support is amazing they are able to help you with nearly every aspect and in a world where mobile e-commerce websites are taking over a good filter app is really the key.

Motion Rc

We've been running the filter app for over 2 months now. We had a bit of a rocky start getting the filter auto sync to work properly due to the size and complexity of our store, but we finally have everything stable and running. Support from Tony and his team has been fantastic. They customized the filters to our exact specifications and they continue to make fixes and changes as they arise.If you want the ability to have product filters that allow you to select multiple attributes at once (ex: show me Small and Large sizes) this is the best app available in my opinion. Solid app, great support, decent price.