Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Love Your Melon

Great functionality and very prompt and helpful customer support. Highly recommend this product and others from Boost Commerce

CardiInternational.com

Wow! I always knew the app was good. I currently use it for several of our B2C sites. With all our prior sites, I never really had to use support because the app just works perfectly!

With our more recent site (B2B), I required a couple extra tweaks in order for the app to work as we intended. Henry was amazing! He efficiently did exactly what we needed. Sometimes you stumble across good apps, but then realize the support behind the apps aren't good. In this case with PRODUCT FILTER & SEARCH, the app is stellar and the support is just as good! Well done.

Vive Juicery

Great app, even better customer service. I've never received such speedy or friendly tech support - ever! Thanks guys!

LENSIFY OÜ

Amazing support! Problem was solved very fast. That's the most important things for users. Keep going!

Rollersnakes

So far so good. We have a lot of products and needed this app so our customers can find what they want. We have had one issue with the app synchronising which was fixed instantly when contacting support. We also suggested a slight styling change to aid functionality which they amended within 24 hours. Great service so far!!!

Rollersnakes.co.uk

Melbourne Watch Company

This app has been working great for almost a year now. Have not required support until recently when we were performing upgrades to the site. The developers have been responsive and went beyond our expectations in terms of service. Highly recommended.

Green Acres Nursery and Supply

Fantastic support and help! We have some customizations with the collection page and aren't able to really edit that JS, so they were able to help us out to configure their filters and search app to work perfectly the way we need it to. Super great, Tony, Lucy, Michael, and the entire team!

One Fine Secret

Great app and easy to use! Henry and Tony from the team were really helpful to implement my search requirements! Greatly appreciate it.

Caelum Greene

Great product which helped increase our add-to-cart rate, and even better product support. Fixed my issue within 24 hours. Highly recommend!!

No Limit Swag

We had very complex needs and the folks at BoostCommerce did it all! Even on the weekends! We would highly recommend it!