Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Shop On Time

Really great app for search and filter. The support team of this app is really great. Response time is really good.

Totem Store

The customer support is top notch! Really!

I installed the app which looked great out of the box, didn't have to change anything. However, I had some issue with my color variations and a few other minor issues. I contacted the support and in less than 12h, it was fixed!

Happy customer! Keep it up!

Curvy

The app is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. Even better than the app is the Incredible, Amazing support received from Henry. He has gone above and beyond in helping it fit perfectly with our theme. Thank you so much for the fantastic service.

Korendy TR

This app is very different than competitors. It directly integrates with your theme’s style. User experience is very carefully considered. Everything works smooth and perfectly.

Besides the support team is very responsive and solves problems promptly.

Thanks for creating this app

Eponymous

Needed some adjustments done to the filter to match our website, Tony had it sorted within an hour or so. Filter works a treat, save me using my old tag based manual system.

Walden Home Decor

I have been working with the guys at Product Search and Filter, for over a month now, in trying to get their app to work in my store. Waldenhomedecor.com more specifically. If you type in red rugs, you will see blue rugs or rugs that don't have red tags in them. Search your own products, and see what you find. It sure won't be what you wanted to search for.

Maybe it's just my theme that they can't work in (Turbo, by Out of the Sandbox). I deleted a past suppliers inventory completely nearly two months ago, and those products were still showing in search suggestions, while I was fighting with Shopify that it must have been coming from them. No, it was coming from this app, which took "over" a month for them to recognize. Shopify actually provided a screenshot of their code, which showed these search terms (queen-king, tv set, table, etc.), and I have had NO furniture in my store for nearly two months. Now today, I was testing their filter to see if they have made any improvements, and I went to the Area Rug collection. Many of the tags (size, material, type, etc) are grayed out, so no filtering capability! GGrrr!!

They seem nice to work with, and I have been EXTREMELY patient with them, but if they can't get this to work, as advertised, then they will lose a customer. Can't see how they can honestly feel good in charging me for something that doesn't work correctly. Buyer Beware

Vape Superstore - The Online Vaping Specialist

Filtering system is very easy to setup. We tried out a few apps before finding this particular one and it has done everything we needed. We had a requirement for a lot of various filter options due to the nature of our products and this has ticked the boxes for us. Check out an example on www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/collections/e-liquids

FEMME Connection

Great app that is very flexible allowing us the achieve exactly what we wanted. The support is fantastic! I have had many customisation requests and the response was fast and the work was completed without issue. Of all the apps we use on our site their support has been the best by far. I would highly recommend it as a filter solution.

Isla Ida Bracelets

Great app and great support! We wanted a customised filter and they've delivered in less than 2 working days. We recommend it to every shop owner!

Mini Dreamers

Amazing app with even better support. Worked with me continuously until I got the correct solution for our store! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED