Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Stoneandtile

Absolutely excellent job making this app! Couldn't be happier with it!! ULTRA customizable. Kudos to the team!!!

Pretty Fireplaces

We have been using this app for about 6 months and love it. It is a great collection filter app and it keeps improving. Customer support is 5 stars and very responsive. Recommend

Boathousestores

Awesome system and company, We had some difficulty getting this installed but Boost helped us resolve all the issues very quickly. Highly recommended.
UPDATE - I had a few customizations I needed done and Boost helped me get those done very quickly.

Outletshopforkids

Excellent App and easy to setup. Support were really helpful with my questions.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Chrapnij Pl

Great app and super helpful team! Highly recommended to everybody who seriously thinks about improving usability of their shop. 5 stars! Happy merchant (and his happy customers).

Yuj Yoga Clothes

Great support system! Great app!

Athleticteaco

Great app! I'm a developer so did a fair amount of custom work on top of the filter out the box and their documentation made perfect sense. One thing I couldn't quite work out, I emailed support and they actually sorted it for me!

Daxinternational

Even though is a great app itself the way it works mest up big time with other pricing apps like wholesaler pricing or customer pricing apps

The Appliance People

After trying a few different product filter apps, this one is by far the best.

Great app and great support