Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

S&B the beauty shop

Absolutely fantastic app that has really helped bring our site to life. Has multiple functions that we were not even aware it had when we first purchased it. Initially we used it to make our own colour swatches but then found the search and other custom things that are extremely useful to our new site.

The main reason and point as to why I cannot help but sing their praises is their dedicated and extremely helpful support team. Whenever something went wrong or needed a quick fix their team was straight on it with no delay! In particular I would like to point out Will at the support team as we must've sent him at least a hundred mails by this point in time! In my mind he went above and beyond in his support role which made our lives must easier and stress free! As someone who used to work and train people in Customer Service I know good service when I see it!

We have a saying in the office now that is "Where there is a Will there is a way!" Corny but true :P

So if you are looking for a good filter app with a great level of support this app is for you :)

KJP-Development

App is great. The support was even better. Had some questions - answered quickly and helped me get this to a place where it worked with my brands unique customizations. Had follow up request and AGAIN got quick support that solved my problem.

ESTRO.COM.AU - Luxury Designer Outlet

Excellent customer service! Always ready to help for any issue and give support very quickly! Highly Recommend i

BLOC Vintage Clothing

Needed some help and these guys were quick to respond. Kept me in the loop and gave me exactly what I asked for :)

Lil' Firefly

The filter works perfectly and we can't say enough about the customer service! They are super quick to respond and fix any issues!

Emma and Eva

App works well. Some minor issues, support fix it within hours. Support service is EXCELLENT!

I highly recommend this app.

Emma and Eva

Icaruskitesurfshop

Works great!!! Little problem with the layout on the theme. Fixed by customer support within 1 business day...Thats what you call perfect service!!!

SHOP JOSS

Incredible app, even better customer service!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sayarat SA

I've tried many apps and this one is by far the best. The customer support is also available for any help. They were able to translate my filters to other languages.

Definitely worth it!

Majeed

Floorzz

The Product Filter & Search application by BoostCommerce is by far the best product filtering app on the market. If you're looking for the only filtering app that allows your user to select multiple filters at once, this is the answer. Support is also very responsive and doesn't stop until they fix any issue that arises. Highly Recommended!