Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Boost Commerce

Leverage Product Filters & Search for Holiday Sales

Livecopper

This app helps filtering product in detail. It makes it so easy and convenient to make and change filters. The support is fantastic when you need assistants or changes. Would recommend it anytime and to everyone.

Casual Lads

I use this app for a few months. Fantastic and fast support.

The app is not the cheapest, but the best. If you need a professional filter and amazing support. Then is this the app you need. It is worth the monthly amount. Certainly because of the great support!

VinoKilo.com

Marcel and the rest of the BoostCommerce team were the fastest in replying and the most helpful.
I wanted to imply the lazy load function into the app code and they did that within 1 hour (if not less).
plus the app it self is user-friendly and function exactly as expected.

Happy Skincare

The performance of this app is exceptional, I can't find an app with better features, and the support is great too. Thank you! I'll be implementing this app on all of my stores now.

Foot Forward Shoes

A fabulous product with super great support.

In my opinion decreasing search frustration for customers is one of the key requirements of a website and this does it!

I started off really basic & now am adding new filters based on what my customers are looking for, including shoe styles based on brand (on a collection made of that brand). The flexibility is only limited by the imagination.

5 stars also for value for money.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

We all much appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review. Overjoyed we are to hear you’re happy with the app and our service so far! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Boost team

TheMerakiWorld

Great and quick support.

Best filter app.

Highly Recommended to everyone.

Thank you for the quick help!

Goldspot Pens

Support service is excellent. They fixed the issue on same day. Highly recommend! Thank you BoostCommerce for this awesome app :D

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

The customer support here is excellent, we had some minor issues getting the app to run EXACTLY the way we wanted it, all resolved in lightning-fast time, really impressed. This app is exactly what we needed to filter our products accurately and easily for customers. It's clean, well designed and easy to use. 100% recommend.

Lara Intimates

Love this app. Support helped us make some custom adjustments so the filter works as desired. Great service, good price and overall wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

The Miracles Store

App works really well and support has been VERY helpful in customizing it to my needs and theme. Definitely recommend!