Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Danetti

This app is fantastic and I have been able to get it to exactly what I need it to do. I have had to ask a few questions but the response and support I have gotten has been excellent!

Active Endeavors

Great service! Has gone above and beyond to help us out. Responds within same day of needing something fixed.

Craft Sports Canada

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app. It just works! So easy to setup with all the config you need. As a developer, it is simple to apply your own styling to match your theme. Support is responsive and very helpful with any issues.

Washburn's Home Furnishings

Time spent using app About 1 month

I got this app because I believe it is the best app for filtering products and creating custom filter trees. I had a small issue setting up the app to work in my store, and BoostCommerce's customer support replied to me quickly and had my issue resolved within the day. I am very impressed with their support and their app.

Objectrare

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app for a long time, but I have never felt uncomfortable. When a problem occurs and I send an e-mail to a developer, I always get an answer within one or two days, and Developer solve the problem quickly and accurately. I'm always happy with the app. Thank you.

Goodwin Smith

Worst app, I have used on the store. This app does not support multi currency. The search and filter results dont change currency. Contacted support and gave them access to my store for them to edit. Nothing happened, emailed on numerous occassions, with no reply. Would not recommend.

June 20, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

We'd communicated before and fixed the problem, so I'm assuming there must be a glitch in communication. We have been working hard and assure that our app can now support the Shopify Multi Currencies very well.

We've also been reaching out to you many times via email since then yet we haven't received any further feedback from you. Could you please kindly check your inbox so we could assist you further regarding this feature? Please also check your spam folder just in case all emails went there.

At BoostCommerce we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support service we can. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

All the best!

Τριανταφύλλου & ΣΙΑ - Organametrisis.gr

Location Greece

Excellent support! They responded immediately and fixed our issue concerning greek characters not parsing correctly in a fast manner remotely.
Definately recommended for the quality of support!

Bailey Nelson

Location Australia

Very versatile app and intuitive installation even if you decide to do it manually. Customer support were super helpful too!

Owa Yurika

Excellent customer support - quick and very helpful.
The app has some compatibility issues with my theme, but no need to worry. The support is right there to fix it.

Escapade Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app, easy to use and very user-friendly. Support team is very helpful, understand the concerns very well and solved in hours instead of days. Highly recommended!!!